Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patch and 3.5 Beta questions

Default Re: Patch and 3.5 Beta questions

I'm having a very serious problem with this mod. Everything is working fine up to a point when all my recruitment tiles vanish! All of them! After 12 or 13 turns, they vanish! I modified the mod to allow larger numbers of units and after all that hard work to label each individual volunteer regiment after their real life counterparts, I find it very upsetting that I cannot recruit a single unit after a point. Argh! Any help would be most appreciated.

You either recruited up to the recruitment limit for every unit or upgraded your barracks too far. 3.5 beta has an issue that if you upgrade your barracks or command center(I cant remember which one) it won't allow you to recruit in that particular region. If it was due to the fact that you hit the recruitment limit: download pack file manager and increase recruitment limit in unit tables. Or put 0 for unlimited. If its because you upgraded too far, just demolish your recruitment center/command center and it should come back.

Quote Originally Posted by tikijoetots37 View Post
    You either recruited up to the recruitment limit for every unit or upgraded your barracks too far. 3.5 beta has an issue that if you upgrade your barracks or command center(I cant remember which one) it won't allow you to recruit in that particular region. If it was due to the fact that you hit the recruitment limit: download pack file manager and increase recruitment limit in unit tables. Or put 0 for unlimited. If its because you upgraded too far, just demolish your recruitment center/command center and it should come back.
    Indeed, you are playing 3.5.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123