Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Small Campaign and Unit subMod (S.C.U.M.) V2.1 + V2.2

Default Re: Small Campaign and Unit subMod (S.C.U.M.) V2.1 + V2.2

and 1 more thing, do you know how could i replace the current grass model and texture with the grass of vanilla one (vanilla grass are way smoother and not freaking lag like this mod) ? I just don't one bunch of flowers that cover my units and make me unable to see my units. I want to replace the better grass 1.0 that this mod using with the vanilla one ? could you show me how to do it if you know ?

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

i'm not sure i know how to - believe it or not, i'm an amateur in modding. ask around on the modding help area of the forums, or even try to find the "better grass 1.0" that the mod uses in the mod forums and ask there?

i've just had a go to try and fix the italica problem, but i cant seem to find why they are doing this - can anybody give me a suggestion as to how to fix this?

i think its becauseof the animation you gave them, give them the same animation as other legion have, i think you kinda give them some sort of mhybrid spearman animation mate !

nah, i grabbed the old animation from a backup of DBM and put it on, it doesnt seem to have helped

S.C.U.M. may be put on hold for a /while/ due to a recent update to Medieval II: Total War that pretty much renders the original method of playing mods in the Steam version impossible to do. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Got some news for anyone who is still interested in this half-dead mod

1: I've managed to fix the animations with Legio I Italica and the Legionary Spearmen

2: I have gained permission from Midnite to include his Spartan unit

I'll release the fixed animations as soon as I can.

Sounds great.

Sparta!

Ok let already ^^

Have 2 ask if goes.

Did you Plännge sometime Carthage to enrich little?

And you wirdst the mod for 1.1 adapt?

carthage is something i would love to make better somehow, though how i would do this is the real question. But as i have said in the news section, i won't be doing anything major until the De Bello Mundi patch is released (which is sometime at the end of the month). once released, i will update S.C.U.M. to be compatible with DBM and i will include the spartan unit with that version

Thanks for the reply.
    Looking forward to when so much is at Carthage :3

Hi there! I was just looking through your change logs and was wondering if you could tell me how you managed to remove the borders for the provinces you captured. I like the idea of having a seamless empire to look at on the map, but not interested in the rest of your changes. I'm playing the Little Mod, but wanted to add that little bit for my eyes.

ah, may i ask what it is thats put you off the mod? to change faction colours, go to "descr_sm_faction" in mods/DBM/data and change the secondary colour to be the same as the primary colour for all factions. either that or download S.C.U.M. and steal the file to put in your version of the mod

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnu678 View Post
    ah, may i ask what it is thats put you off the mod? to change faction colours, go to "descr_sm_faction" in mods/DBM/data and change the secondary colour to be the same as the primary colour for all factions. either that or download S.C.U.M. and steal the file to put in your version of the mod
    Nothing in particular. I just happened to find "Little Mod" a bit more to my liking. I'm kind of just going with the bare minimum until the patch comes out, but figured it might be an easy fix to take out borders. Thank you for the help!

alright! another thing to try out while you wait is the newly-released beta for Europa Barbarorum II!

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Can it be combined with "Little Mod"? I like features in both, but don't want to be forced to select only one submod.
    Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance.
    - Biblical Proverb
    Nobody will try to figure it out if you are made of glass or of metal. They'll treat you the same way.
    When you show your strength, you'll find a company of those who want to steal it from you, but your weakness, you'll be all alone with it.

- Winter Voices

Lanjane's Barbarian Empires * Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy * Extended Cultures V * Rome - Total Realism 8 * Lanjane's Mini-Workshop * Rome: Total Music

Thanks for the cool SUBMOD. Would it work on EB2 as well ??

Lanjane - I'm running SCUM and Little mod together w no probs. .
    Last edited by sgz; September 15, 2014 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sgz View Post
    Lanjane - I'm running SCUM and Little mod together w no probs. .
    in what order did you install the mods? installing one before the other might be find but if you invert the installation it could damage the game

Quote Originally Posted by sgz View Post
    Thanks for the cool SUBMOD. Would it work on EB2 as well ??
    i plan to bring some of the features of S.C.U.M. (DBM edition) to a S.C.U.M. (EB2 edition) once EBII is more advanced and further into development. As soon as the legionary units are introduced ill probably recreate all of the legions that feature in DBM but in EBII

SCUM Roman units in main campaign. ?

Do they become available after the reforms at turns 130 and 210 ? I've being playing as Rome and got to turn 150 but no reform occurred. I think that is due to a modified script from "Little Mod" which removes the reforms so I've restarted without this script. Hoping this time I'll get to use the awesome legionaries and praetorians.

yes, the first legions come after approx. 130 turns, the heavier legions come at turn 210 or something (im not sure about the later legionaries in campaign - in truth ive only played them in custom battles and campaign cheats)

if little mod removes the reforms, you wont get anything other than polybian era troops

Hi, i am new in this Forum and i think you are doing and did a very good Job!!!
    Now i've got a Problem with Leg. Alaudae, Germanica and Republican Guards....everytime i want to fight a battle ( Custom Battle and Campaign ) with those Units my game crashes and the Desktop is black!!
    Also i cannot recriut the Cavalry Auxiliary.......aaaaaaaaargh, every other unit no Problems, can anybody help me please, because i love this mod and all the different Legions.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast