Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Small Campaign and Unit subMod (S.C.U.M.) V2.1 + V2.2

bobbyr's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Small Campaign and Unit subMod (S.C.U.M.) V2.1

Love this submod, some terrific additions and changes to vanilla DBM. Multiplies the whole experience times 100

Keep it up!

Regarding your possible future plans:

- Ryse: son of rome legionaries: Cool idea!

- Early Prarorians: Yes please!!

- Early Legionary Spearmen: No, not a fan. Keep the late Legionary Spearmen, they're great. No need for early spearman imo.

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

When it came to the Early Legionary Spearmen, I wasn't so sure myself either. However when it comes to developing this submod, I would love as much feedback on my ideas as i can get. I added that idea just in case there was someone out there who wanted it. I reckon the auxiliary spearmen should fill the gap quite nicely, as well as giving other factions a chance to attack the romans during a weaker period of the campaign.

If i must be honest, that's the best feedback I have received and I'd love to get more of it! Thanks for the support everyone c:

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnu678 View Post
    When it came to the Early Legionary Spearmen, I wasn't so sure myself either. However when it comes to developing this submod, I would love as much feedback on my ideas as i can get. I added that idea just in case there was someone out there who wanted it. I reckon the auxiliary spearmen should fill the gap quite nicely, as well as giving other factions a chance to attack the romans during a weaker period of the campaign.

If i must be honest, that's the best feedback I have received and I'd love to get more of it! Thanks for the support everyone c:
    Cheers mate

Really enjoying your submod.

Could you show some previews of the Ryse Legionaries?

Also: 2 TPY or not??? Some pros nad some cons to 2 TPY imo.

"2 TPY"? im not sure what that is

and luckily i made this 2 weeks ago

You can clearly see ive had to change the way the shield looks, but ive also darkened the armour and helmet (however i havent gotten onto putting the golden colour around each individual plate)
    Last edited by ipwnu678; April 17, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

Looking very good!

2 TPY = two turns per year

ah, yes this is 2 TPY as with the base DBM. increasing the TPY would probably mess with the reforms scripts and even now im having trouble with my math as to which turn Caesar would become a Quaestor in real time (OOOHH SPOILERS)

ah, yes this is 2 TPY as with the base DBM. increasing the TPY would probably mess with the reforms scripts and even now im having trouble with my math as to which turn Caesar would become a Quaestor in real time (OOOHH SPOILERS)
    Do you already know when the new version will get released?

shouldnt be too far into the future, but i suppose ill keep the exact release a secret

shouldnt be too far into the future, but i suppose ill keep the exact release a secret
    Any news mate?

Been waiting for the update to start a campaign
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
    Any news mate?

Been waiting for the update to start a campaign
    Cheers
    id say its just about ready myself, but it should be save game compatible so you could start your campaign now if you wanted to, then resume once you have downloaded the update (when its released)

id say its just about ready myself, but it should be save game compatible so you could start your campaign now if you wanted to, then resume once you have downloaded the update (when its released)
    Allright, great news!

Thanks for the info.

Default Re: Small Campaign and Unit subMod (S.C.U.M.) V2.1 + V2.2

Updated!

Hey mate,really good work indeed.
    I'd just point out that,right know,i can't download your beautiful mod from mediafire.It keeps me saying that "An error occured.Please click here to reload the page".Then i click it and nothing changes.
    Do you think it's a problem with mediafire or with the links itself?Sorry for the bother and thanks again for this mod,i hate SPQR too.The fact that you can't control it or attack it freely's making me crazy.
    Keep up the good work!
    Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Bass View Post
    Hey mate,really good work indeed.
    I'd just point out that,right know,i can't download your beautiful mod from mediafire.It keeps me saying that "An error occured.Please click here to reload the page".Then i click it and nothing changes. Do you think it's a problem with mediafire or with the links itself?Sorry for the bother and thanks again for this mod,i hate SPQR too.The fact that you can't control it or attack it freely's making me crazy. Keep up the good work! Cheers mate.
    Hello friend, I had the same problem two days ago, but i've keep tryin and yesterday, out of the blue, mediafire worked. So i don't really wht I've done (if its me) to make it work, but you should try to empty your cache try to come back later to see if its work because it might be and overcharge (or overload, sorry i'm french) of people on the website. Anyway, hope i'v help a bit. Don't give up

I tried as you said however it won't work.I've even tried CCleaner to clean the coockies and the cache,though 'twon't budge.What a nuisance!The problem lies seemingly within mediafire,i think i'll have to wait some days before being able to download this submod.It means i'm gonna wait to play 'till then.
    Thanks anyway,mate!

I tried as you said however it won't work.I've even tried CCleaner to clean the coockies and the cache,though 'twon't budge.What a nuisance!The problem lies seemingly within mediafire,i think i'll have to wait some days before being able to download this submod.It means i'm gonna wait to play 'till then.
    Thanks anyway,mate!
    One other solution could be your internet browser. For example sometimes Chrome can be buggy, in which case you would try Mozilla Firefox - or, dare I say it, Internet Explorer just this once. If not that, I'll see about uploading it to alternate sites.

One other solution could be your internet browser. For example sometimes Chrome can be buggy, in which case you would try Mozilla Firefox - or, dare I say it, Internet Explorer just this once. If not that, I'll see about uploading it to alternate sites.
    Okay,i didn't think about changing browser,i'm gonna try that.

God,finally!I did it!I had to use INTERNET EXPLORER...What a shame!ahhahahahah
    I'm looking forward to play this beautiful mod in an hotseat with my friends,thank for your help!

Now that i have installed it,i see that the black fog isn't removed in the hotseat campaign,do you know how could i do it?

I didn't expect anyone to hotseat with the submod, i'll see what i can do in making you something!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast