Thread: Path of Gondor (Continued)

Pyromaster496's Avatar Libertus

Icon4 Path of Gondor (Continued)

First off, Would you all like to see me do a new campaign with Gondor or someone else?

Hey guys. No one might not remember me, but almost three years ago I started a series of TATW videos called "Path of Gondor". I was 14 and I was playing as the hardest faction and I did pretty well, I even ended up taking both sides of Osgiliath, but my saves got destroyed and the mod stopped working. I finally got it to work and decided to do new videos as Gondor starting soon. Here's the link to the old thread that I made in 2011 and here's some videos if you want to see how I did years ago. I hope you guys will stay tuned for the videos i'll post soon.

Here's two videos of mine that I made of my Path of Gondor campaign and then the "Elves vs Harad" is my most viewed video, These are from when I first played the mod.

Here's the link to the original thread I made: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?472974-Third-Age-Total-War-Path-of-Gondor&p=10064458#post10064458

-Pyromaster496

Senator

Default Re: Path of Gondor (Continued)

Your videos were the first ones I ever saw of Third Age.... Yeah, you make more.

Pyromaster496's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Path of Gondor (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Lortano View Post
    Your videos were the first ones I ever saw of Third Age.... Yeah, you make more.
    Man, I thought no one would remember me, lol. Well sounds good. I'll make some next chance I get, I'll keep posting here whenever i've uploaded or made some.