Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Viva la Rebellion! - Re-emerging Factions for SS6.4 - Oct 28 2016 update

Default Re: Viva la Rebellion! - Re-emerging Factions for SS6.4 - Aug 2 2014 update

This sounds great, but how do I download the mod?

Default Re: Viva la Rebellion! - Re-emerging Factions for SS6.4 - Aug 2 2014 update

On the first page it says:

Viva la Rebellion (Re-emerging factions)
    Download:
    HERE

Click on "HERE" and follow other directions set on the first page

Just to let know this submod is included in TITANIUM OPEN ALPHA
    in case this needs an update i'll do it but individual development has ceased

Libertus

So I just had the entire country of hungary rebel O_o they had something like 10 provinces and all of them are either Magyar rebels or Bulgarian rebels. It's pretty crazy i knew there was going to be rebellion but not this much!!

That's intense, screenshot?!

This mod does not conflict with BGRIV?

Thanks for the reply.
    And when will the next update fixes assembly (1.27?) For SS 6.4?
    Thank U.

this mod should have been included in the original game! that's how good it is

Is this mod compatible with this submod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...anuary-20110)?

Hey there guys, is this mod compatible with BGR V?

It works well with BGR IV. Not tried it with V but I imagine it would work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MortalCoil View Post
    So I just had the entire country of hungary rebel O_o they had something like 10 provinces and all of them are either Magyar rebels or Bulgarian rebels. It's pretty crazy i knew there was going to be rebellion but not this much!!

That's not Melooo's mod. That's just the faction being destroyed due to the royal family dying out.

i cant get to play any mod that dosent have this anymore, just the thought that once a faction is gone it wont be back makes me quit, wish i knew how to implement this

Meloo, my friend, I have just found out this sub-mod not work in win 10. Anyone has same case as mine??

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'm guessing this mod wouldn't work too well then with the SSHIP mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

SSHIP already includes this script, it works a little bit differently but it does have the reemerging faction feature

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Schweeeet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

M.A.E's Avatar Miles

can this script be used to vanilla in mtw2 with kingdoms expanansion ... or be a seperate mod instead of linked to stainless steel

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast