Default Re: Ancient Conquest v1.0 Full Release

Wow amazing work

TheCenturion24's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Dread View Post
    Found a bug in the first battle I entered:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

All units are like that.
    Preeeeeeeetty sure real time battles aren't in the mod as of yet.

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

ΜΟΛΙΣ ΤΩΡΑ ΔΟΚΙΜΑΣΑ ΤΟ MOD.... ΕΞΑΙΡΕΤΙΚΟ, ΜΠΡΑΒΟ ΣΤΗΝ ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΗ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ!

This looks amazing! I will download it as soon as possible.

I would definetaly encourage, expanding into the East

Btw, have you considered applying for an own subforum in the Kingdoms Mods section?

C

stupar123's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Dread View Post
    Found a bug in the first battle I entered:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

All units are like that.
    Sorry , but if you any respect to OP , you would have readed the first post, not just say : shiny pcitures !! downlaod !! why read , game awaits !
    OP has stated this mod is not made for real time battles , and they take QUITE a time to implent . This mod is for campaign battles .

Also mod looks GREAT ! I'll definitely try it out

What should I use to extract this?

Sorry for disturb, but I install your mod same as the readme and them show me the first screen and after shut down my MTW II ...
    Please help me !
    Thanks

Samar's Avatar Civis

Thanks all, glad you like it

Indeed this mod is not made for real-time battles. Sadly battles take a lot of time, and I'm not that experienced with 3d models to attempt such a feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Colos1987 View Post
    This looks amazing! I will download it as soon as possible.

I would definetaly encourage, expanding into the East

Btw, have you considered applying for an own subforum in the Kingdoms Mods section?

C
    Well I haven't really thought about it, I didn't even know you had to apply . But I think there others more suitable to judge if this deserves its own subforum. Maybe if someone works on this and it gets bigger, maybe then it would need a subforum. However if more people like it, I could apply I guess.

What should I use to extract this?
    You could search google for such programs. I would recommend winrar or winzip.

Sorry for disturb, but I install your mod same as the readme and them show me the first screen and after shut down my MTW II ...
    Please help me !
    Thanks
    Hm, I don't think I could be of any help with such a basic problem :/ I would recommend trying a clean installation. Be sure to remove the mod you've installed and reinstall it making sure you follow the steps correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Samar View Post
    Thanks all, glad you like it

Indeed this mod is not made for real-time battles. Sadly battles take a lot of time, and I'm not that experienced with 3d models to attempt such a feat.

Well I haven't really thought about it, I didn't even know you had to apply . But I think there others more suitable to judge if this deserves its own subforum. Maybe if someone works on this and it gets bigger, maybe then it would need a subforum. However if more people like it, I could apply I guess.

You could search google for such programs. I would recommend winrar or winzip.

Hm, I don't think I could be of any help with such a basic problem :/ I would recommend trying a clean installation. Be sure to remove the mod you've installed and reinstall it making sure you follow the steps correctly.
    Yes is right, but I can`t install another unmod MTWII if no uninstall the original ( with many mods ) before...

Is possible fix this ?

Thanks again

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If you can afford the space, move or rename the Medieval 2 total war folder, it should still work, though shortcuts to launch med 2 or mods will not work anymore, then install medieval 2 again.

A Total War with no battles ? Yeah I'm gonna pass .

(For now)

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    If you can afford the space, move or rename the Medieval 2 total war folder, it should still work, though shortcuts to launch med 2 or mods will not work anymore, then install medieval 2 again.
    Thanks Vipman but when I intent uninstall my MTW2 from the game`s DVD says " First uninstall the version 1.3 ( KINGDOMS ? ) because this disc only uninstall the version 1 ".The only form for unistall KINGDOMS ( one for one ) is from CONTROL PANEL- REMOVE PROGRAMS, but with this metod may be uninstall all my heavily moded MTW2 ?

Thanks again and sorry for my english and for my ignorance.-

Then uninstall whole Medieval 2 and Kingdoms campaigns. Because you moved or renamed the whole Medieval 2 folder, uninstalling will not actually delete anything, because the uninstaller will delete files if they are found at the path where you installed them, by renaming the Med2 folder you change the path and uninstaller will not find the game to delete it. Then you can install Medieval2 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipman View Post
    Then uninstall whole Medieval 2 and Kingdoms campaigns. Because you moved or renamed the whole Medieval 2 folder, uninstalling will not actually delete anything, because the uninstaller will delete files if they are found at the path where you installed them, by renaming the Med2 folder you change the path and uninstaller will not find the game to delete it. Then you can install Medieval2 again.
    Thanks Vipman, I follow your instructions and the new MTW2 and Ancient Conquest works fine !!

Nonorios's Avatar Civis

I think this mod should have a subforum in the kingdoms mod section, I can't find it everytime I want to install it and it is currently used in some hotseat campaigns

For that Samar will have to request it, all I know is that there is this announcement http://www.twcenter.net/forums/annou...php?f=419&a=60 but it could be outdated. Also I think Samar didn't request a front page announcement either? That should be granted easily I think.

The fact that it's finished without bugs, has a new map and factions is very good, but considering it doesn't support played battles and especially because Samar said he doesn't have plans to work more on this isn't so good, there are other very good mods that also don't have their own subforum.

I was almost impressed~ but I think what I could do with forty arms!( a team of twenty)

actually, I like what I see,but I know a whole lot more can be done with this! and I am an experienced modder myself and might be able to help this mod out! if you r intereste let me know but at the very least, tell me is this mod foldered?
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; April 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

Yes of course it's mod foldered. Most of the strat map stuff is from Rome and other mods, but it's perfect, map looks great and no bug found, apparently very rare an occasional CTD that can appear late in the game but reloading an older save goes past it. And that Egypt was forgotten to be added to EDB to train ballista or siege units.

I have downloaded it and like what I see, please allow me too do some work on it! I will (in a few weeks upload a video with my work and you guys can give me your opinion[s] thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast