sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: The Chat Thread (Read OP)

No maybe later but my fiance was going crazy from the mess

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Did you sort her out?

made her some padded armour, was hell to make, sowed one of my old t shirts over one of her t shirts sowed compartments, filled those with folded toilet paper, it looks better irl than on the picture

ready for battle!

brace!

taking a quick peek at the enemy:

and brace again:

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Pretty bitchin, high five!

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Nice, Vatter has fierce competition now.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Vatter is hiding in a cave right now.
    Good work sabaku.

Niles Crane's Avatar Dux Limitis

Tickets are almost on sale for my university's next Humans vs Zombies game. 500 players this time around. Either going to be terrible or really great.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Do you get shotguns and get to shoot the zombies?

Anyway jsut saw Expendables 3. it's OK. Not nearly as good as the first one but nowhere near the shitfest that was the second one either.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Nerf blasters actually. Look it up. Lots of fun.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hastings View Post
    Tickets are almost on sale for my university's next Humans vs Zombies game. 500 players this time around. Either going to be terrible or really great.
    I went to one once. Was pretty fun.

Yeah, I went to one last last year. I was stupid and spent a ton of money on gear and didn't end up firing a single shot except in the practice rounds. I was very good at surviving by running, though. I wasn't even in the best shape. There were so many times when the group I was with got surrounded and I legged it out of there. I only 'died' when I turned my back for a second not expecting a zombie to be lurking behind a fence on the other side of the road. Good times, good times.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah, I went to one last last year. I was stupid and spent a ton of money on gear and didn't end up firing a single shot except in the practice rounds. I was very good at surviving by running, though. I wasn't even in the best shape. There were so many times when the group I was with got surrounded and I legged it out of there. I only 'died' when I turned my back for a second not expecting a zombie to be lurking behind a fence on the other side of the road. Good times, good times.
    Yeah, not really much shooting going on. When I did it, I was with my cousin and his friend in a park area, so we hoofed it into the woods, then got driven out by zombies, and we had a last stand at the top of this hill with a bunch of other players.

There were some great moments in our game. Like when the zombies tried to rush us from the other side of the football field and we all lined up to take them out. And when one of the few guys left standing had killed most of us, he decided to use his last dart to shoot himself. All very cinematic. Kind of had to be there, I guess.

I hear at a lot of American colleges they have games that last for a whole month. You're safe overnight but any time you're out and about in between classes zombies can tag you. I don't think I'd last a single day living like that.

Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus

There were some great moments in our game. Like when the zombies tried to rush us from the other side of the football field and we all lined up to take them out. And when one of the few guys left standing had killed most of us, he decided to use his last dart to shoot himself. All very cinematic. Kind of had to be there, I guess.

I hear at a lot of American colleges they have games that last for a whole month. You're safe overnight but any time you're out and about in between classes zombies can tag you. I don't think I'd last a single day living like that.
    That sounds amazing. We didn't have anything like that at our university, though I wish we had!

In fact, you've inspired me...I'm off to make a thread!

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

I'm feeling a little less blue than usual today. Must be the prescription pills

Quote Originally Posted by Pĺsan View Post
    I'm feeling a little less blue than usual today. Must be the prescription pills
    Wha...?

Don't tell me an irrelevant thing called RL got in the way, viking?

Miles

Bloody flies. I already killed 16 today who ganged up on one kitchen window alone, and since then I've already seen one other one near that window, two new ones in my room after I killed 7 of them yesterday, and there's like 6-7 of them at that other kitchen window too.

Also they're resilient as . Head twisted, abdomen crushed and twisted, right thorax completely mangled, some organs or stuff hanging out, but still alive after being dazed for a few minutes. Bloody hell.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Sounds enticing/

Quote Originally Posted by Campylobacter jejuni View Post
    Bloody flies. I already killed 16 today who ganged up on one kitchen window alone, and since then I've already seen one other one near that window, two new ones in my room after I killed 7 of them yesterday, and there's like 6-7 of them at that other kitchen window too.

Also they're resilient as . Head twisted, abdomen crushed and twisted, right thorax completely mangled, some organs or stuff hanging out, but still alive after being dazed for a few minutes. Bloody hell.

buy this:

It's a children's science kit allows you to grow a Venus fly trap plant and another bug eating plant, I hear that these things are quite effective against flies and mosquito's