Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Akuru Praetoriani

Default Akuru Praetoriani

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=214791157

6 new units for rome. New general unit -Praetorian Cavalry with emperor character, Equites Praetoriani , 3 praetorian guard units , urban cohort. Compatible with patch 8.1 and 9 beta

Default Re: Akuru Praetoriani

Can you post an alternate download link?

Cool looking units, gonna have to check this one out.

Did you btw make this mod in the assembly kit? If so did you at some point have your units shields and swords stuck to their stomachs? I'm atm experiencing this and I can't find any solution to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Swede View Post
    Did you btw make this mod in the assembly kit? If so did you at some point have your units shields and swords stuck to their stomachs? I'm atm experiencing this and I can't find any solution to it.
    This mod was released before assembly kit, so I did it with PFM. But yes i know where is your problem with assembly kit. Is just wrong attach point

Quote Originally Posted by googioli View Post
    Can you post an alternate download link?
    I can't edit post for add attachment with mod

Ah sweet. ty.

Anyone can upload this mod on another site like mediafire? That would be very helpful .

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

you can download it from steam, then copy past the pack file on your desktop, unsuscribe the mod on steam, close steam , then put the copied file pack from your desktop in your data folder again and it's fine. This is what I do with unit packs from steam since I use not vanilla unit sizes

Hi DramaBelli , could you put the file on other source , like mediafire or something else, i have problem with my steam , every i try to download the file , sometime that file will corupt / i can download it , but the file is not exist ... thx in advance ...

Yes can you add alternative link for download please?A lot of people not using steam or having issues with it.Thx for the answer

try this steam link, akuru praetoriani is now included here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=227112307

with some new interesting units you can use as garrison

Greetings Akuru....would it be possibile, if you could create an archer Unit that fits to the look of your praetoriani?

Oh nooo steam again

I subscribed to the mod on steam but cannot see any download links please help.

V.e.n.o.m_69's Avatar Laetus

Non steam link please!

he won`t answer us hehe and he won`t give us an alternate download link,now it`s like that unfortunately it`s ok to release the mod to some not to everyone. STEAM SUCKS.

you can keep your damned praetorians ,found better ones - Thanks for sharing - SCREW STEAM -

"He won't answer" "he won't give us an alternate download", what do you know of this man? I don't have news of him since ages and he lives in a war zone.

Fly down. Keep calm, show respect with your "damned" way to approach.

Too many children in the web. Too many.

It's simple: you can have 50 or 15 it does not matter. Look at you previous posts and consider the way you wrote to him. It's childish and miles far from education. In the web we are what we write and words are the only way we have to make people understand us and our needs.

If you cannot understand this simple fact (and you DON'T understand this), good luck.

About "ass holes" thanks, you still continue to see in other people your image.

Good evening, sir.

oh shi. you are the creator of 1 of my favourite mods Radious mod - Respect to you DramaBelli,akuru and everyone here, i deeply apologise to you DramaBelli,akuru and everyone here.I`m sorry this won`t happen again ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast