Thread: Describe how you became the Shogun of Japan

arten800's Avatar Civis

Default Describe how you became the Shogun of Japan

Just describe it here it can be any size and also you can explain it in any ways here is my story
    My first campaign with the Chosokabe was amazing I chose the domination campaign so what I did was first conquer Shikoku after that expand into the mainland by fighting against the Kikkabate[who had 4 provinces and defeated the Mori]Amako[4 lands] and another clan which had I think 3 lands.So that was a pain in the ass but after gaining 16 provinces I made the Urukami and Yamana my vassals[really random and had to kill them off after destroying every other clan][Yamana betrayed me so I made them pay].but during that more pain came as Urukami my vassals declared war Against the Hattori[16 lands],Oda[14 lands] and Ashikaga Shogunate,I rejected it and tried to expand to Kyushu defeating Amako and Kikibate but then Hattori attacked me and my long 20 year journey[extra turns mod][8 turns per season][20+years too]of expanding to Kyushu and destroying the Hattori.I finally did it destroyed the Hattori,Amako and Kikibate but after that Oda who had Terrifying power and Spectacular economy[26 provinces]declared war on me and the Ito[who ruled the whole of Kyushu too]So while fighting against the Oda again[had a peace treaty while destroying the Hattori] I set out to conquer Kyush with my General forgot his name so lets call him Chuck Norris.Jr who has won 30 decisive battles during the whole campaign[no lie here]destroyed the Ito and became the ruler of Kyushu[so I just made him stay there to fend off Christian Rebels]I went to war with the Oda who destroyed my allies Hatakeyama and Takeda during my war with Hattori and so I attacked Oda but also the Ikko Ikki who respawned out of nowhere also fought with them after some 5 years I reduced the Oda to 15 provinces and declared war against the Ikko Ikki who were getting more powerful so when I went to war with them I conquered two of their lands which was easy but then when I went for the third one I discovered the Ikko Ikki had a cluster of full stacked army so I had 3 generals including the legendary Motochika conquer that land[during that time I was getting 160,000 koku per turn] and so I went to destroy both Oda nd Ikko Ikki after reducing the Ikko Ikki to 3 lands Ikko Ikki sent 20,000 soilders to the newest conquered castle fighting against my 12,000 soilders but we lost and Motochika died after that I signed I peace treaty with both clans and made alot of armies and during that the Oda betrayed me in the 6th turn of the treaty and attacked me so I also did the same with the Ikko Ikki and got my revenge and destroyed the Ikko Ikki after that I went to war against the Oda and the Honma and another clan so I destroyed them which took me 5 years to conquer 15 provinces and after that Oshu was the only region left and I went to war with the Mogami and destroyed them too[Fukushiwa was a pain in the ass] and then every province of Japan except Kyoto was mine and then I destroyed my vassals and went for Kyoto and easily conquered it and I lost jus 260 men too and so I became the emperor of Japan
    ARE YOU READY,LETS GO,PUT YA GUNS ON!-Date Masamune[Sengoku Basara]

Default Re: Describe how you became the Shogun of Japan