Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

Inkie pie seems to be a cosy pony, but as you see from his worrisome SIG(maybe a selfie) he is indeed a creepy man. Even though he is a pony and patronised by NARF he does not post in weird colours, i think that is good, weird colours often make posts hard to read when you use the best skins.

Inkie is nice, but you should always watch out for him, in case he does something even nicer

Indefinitely Banned

Makrell is a scary fish. I mean, the man from Norway has a avatar of a Makrell fish swimming up from the..... snow? That is some scary stuff indeed! Where are those fishes living at for them to become so big? What are they eating? Hopefully not humans! He is from Norway and has more rep then me and joined TWC in April of 2010. That is it. I am running out of goofy things to say about you my friend !

Joseph is smart, he sees he only has one life, so he says go for it, but he lacks the understanding that the lonely island brought with their song YOLO, so he might be wrong.
    He is also gaming staff, i find that odd, as i know the staff for both minecraft and Hotseat staff, and he isnt one of them. He might be from the clans
    He makes online tournaments it seems, something which demands work, but he manages.

OI i see he is also content staff, but that does not show in his started threads, my guess is he smoothed his way in, something Makrell tried to do once, but Makrell failed where Joseph won, Makrell is happ though, as he got local mod.

OI NEW THING
    He also likes comic books, so does Makrell, hopefully he also enjoy strip comics, those are the best of the rest.

I think he likes cyanide and happiness, but i dont think he likes Billy the heretic

I wants to ally with me, but ive learned that all that is on a smurfs mind is fishing, so i need more convincing.

This fish is a die-hard Colosian, as strong as they come, born and bred, etcetera. In fact, so long has he lived there that my brief forays there are probably little more than jets of urine in the wind next to his placid, eternal binding to that place. All of it seems like a blur to us, but what we do know is that long before the purge Makrell was deeply associated with the other adolescent northeners who reigned supreme over the place and turned it upside-down. Though he appears to not have deigned to join the 'Kings of the Coliseum' group, Makrell met the requirements - back in the day when spam was a classier thing in the Underhive, the olde golden days of piracy when the moderator's fist clenched only loosely around the myriads of illisible gibberish-threads, that were too numerous, too fast and too inane to be guarded strictly. Yes, he completed the Coliseum challenge and must have enjoyed many a back-to-back posting spree with his fellows. But alas, good things never last, and it would appear that this inseperable band of young ruffians drifted apart as the administration's reforms took place, and as other members started to occupy the place. Such is the way of life on a forum. Many are active due to having RL's (which is cool), but Makrell still stands strong, his uninterrupted vigil over language-thread and Colosian sub-forum alike working towards the greater good of all who frequent those parts. Indeed, though the Coliseum main no longer seems to offer much for him, Makrell appears to be entrenched within the various communities of hotseaters and forum-gamers that occupy those subterranean Colosian subforums I never visited much.

Makrell does not post much on this side of the Underhive, but having a keen sense of smell for game-threads he was drawn here and soon became aware of this thread's re-relocation, also trying out a few other threads too, of which the Chat. Perhaps he is somewhat shy, or doesn't find us welcoming, but we have seen little of him there beyond a few passing posts. It does seem like Makrell enjoys being part of a tight-knit community and being involved with others like him. Perhaps this is the Norwegian in him speaking. Indeed, I can glean from his posting style that though he comments a lot and isn't limited to one-liners like some, he is a somewhat cautious and reserved poster who holds a good, civil, friendly chat but won't craft complex jokes, rant, elaborate greatly on his feelings or bring up his RL much, nor will he dissect other people's beliefs but rather deflect them if he disagrees. These are surefire traits of a northener, along with his belonging to some form of moderation.
    Last edited by Inkie; February 11, 2014 at 06:52 PM.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Indefinitely Banned

Inkie Pie is a good friend of mine here at TWC. He has been very friendly towards me since I first joined this forum back in June of 2013. He is what one considers a brony. Quite a funny term indeed. He is a respectable person and I respect him a lot, although I think he is mad at Simonyi Smurf. Maybe I need to invite him to a smurf party!? He has a lot of rep and posts compared to me, well deserved I'm guessing. He is also a citizen which was well deserved.

I am curious how this person is in real life. Very optimistic, but I would like to see what he actually believes. Is his internet characters just for the internet? What is he really like? His interests, I need a context behind the smurf in front of me.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Bo1Bo1Sha3 is a relatively new face around here, he seems to be an establishing debutante within the Coli/Devia faction. Having many of their preferred characteristics like a meme-inspired avatar, a preference of one-liners and a name likely conceived by an series of uncoordinated smashes of fist upon keyboard.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

At the end.. it read "Bo1Bo1Sha3"

However he also seems to be an american with some connection to Chinese writing and culture, as evident bu both is location and his sig and location. So some personality there. That is good. (A sig which by the way bears no sign of the [Col] thing which seems to be dead and buried. )

Anyway, there are never too much to say about people you've not known for long. Dude seems a likable enough fellow, and hopefully he will stick around to chat with the rest of us addicts in the chat and fill some void in the coli. And that is about it.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Pĺsan is a cool dude, he is the moderator whom i have the most contact with, both official and unofficial, mainly due to my posting sprees in YLYLT.
    He knows the rules, and he upholds them very much.

Pĺsan has always been a staffer, going from librarian and content and others up to citizen, he became a citizen after a barely failed attempt and got great at it.

Pĺsan is one of the most active posters in the scandinavian language thread, Pĺsan was one of the biggest contributors to the grand norwegian takeover of '11 when the swedes who had reigned supreme for many a year suddenly became a minority in the thread.

Pĺsan is a fan of Norway, and he searches the entire TWC far and wide to find threads which is vaguely Norway-centric so he can speak Norways case againist the igonorant others, who believe Denmark was the big brother of Norway in the middle ages(proposterous idea!) And those who say Sweden even deserves any recongintion before 1500.

Pĺsan is one of the best Scandinavians on this site, and that is something i have researched thoroughly.

Indefinitely Banned

He is from Norway and has more rep then me and joined TWC in April of 2010. Who is this man you say? Makrell! Yes, that he is, Makrell. I enjoy this man a lot. He seems like a friendly fellow. He is know to be a die hard Colosian as another member has already posted about him.

But really? What is Makrell? It is a small fish, you can see this in his avatar. I never had that type of fish before, No I have not. What is this man's posting style? Not small for a small fish. From the short time I have known him, he seems able to put able record numbers of posts, both quality and non quality posts. It doesn't bother me either way. I mostly associate with him here or in the Colosium. He is one of the few I can truly say I enjoy talking to here on TWC and describing in this thread. I am not trying to bash anyone else here, but he is such a nice guy, I enjoy talking to him here and via VM/PM. He is a Local Moderator, of what I am not sure exactly, but I probably should know. He is from Norway, a place I really want to visit, a peaceful place. Maybe he will let me crash at his place so I can save some money? ()

It is a shame he hasn't done more yet! He has a lot of potential in him and I really want him to succeed. It's hard to find good people like him nowadays!

Jo

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

My small blue friend Jo has always struck me for his polite attitude to everyone in the TD, especially since he hails from my birthplace of the USA. Currently looking to get a degree in a foreign country, I suspect he seeks to form an international smurf cabal, to unite all the Small Men Under the Red Father.
    Last edited by Nesimî; February 12, 2014 at 01:42 PM.
    shum

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Johnny is obviously the descendant of avian sultans. He is currently in Turkey, trying to establish a new Avian Sultanate, and avians everywhere hope for the success of his coup d'etat. As a ruler he will certainly be a real life version of Plato's philosopher-kings as he is interested in many topics including left politics, poetry, history and linguistics. May his reign be long and peaceful.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Boohbs, as he is known dyslexically, is the TD's own fluffy tiger. A great veteran of the forum, he has been around wearing the red for quite some time, even back when most of the regulars here were insufferable nooblets. He is one of the few Greeks of the forum, along with the Stav he forms an anti duo of ideas as one possesses a british accent while the other is lost to Americanisms. But you won't see to much Greek nationalism from this one, and no problems because of Malaccas or anything.

He, as I am, is a lover of language and their being, he even constructs! This makes him a god among wee mortals here (but don't tell anyone that). He has gone as far as to quote some undesirable for the mere fact he said some blurb on pharyngeals or something -but I shan't judge.

A quite chill member, you will never see the Hoobes rise to great rant levels like many Devians, instead he pleasures in the simpler joys of life like Doges and lulz cats. Such is his tranquil nature. He isn't as bad at M2TW as Lolli suggests, though he totally noobed out on them Biz Catas /noskillz

But, anyways, Hoobes is a true Devian at heart and one of our best.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 12, 2014 at 12:29 PM.

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Indefinitely Banned

I said I was going to stop posting here in this thread and take a break, but I want to make it up to Lyra. He did not like my last post and I think he is mad at me. Lyra is a member in blue, and is apart of Content Staff like me. He is extra blue because he is a blue pony and got much more rep and posts then me.

But what makes Lyra, well, Lyra? I knew him for a few months now. He is a friendly guy. He will stick to his guns on occasion as I been on the right end of them sometimes, but even then, when he is angry he does it in a way you don't get upset in the wrong sense. But generally he posts happy posts, talking about other bronies on the forum like Inkie Pie and Luna who always dressed up and so on. I hear he makes comics but I don't think he done any recently, but I think he should! He has a signature of a pony with a Santa hat on. I can not complain, because my smurf had been dressed in a similar fashion long after the holidays as well. Overall, I think he is a friendly member, and I do like seeing him another. Otherwise, I would not post at all in the TD! Keep up the good work Lyra, I hope you find this one better .

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár View Post
    I said I was going to stop posting here in this thread and take a break, but I want to make it up to Lyra. He did not like my last post and I think he is mad at me. Lyra is a member in blue, and is apart of Content Staff like me. He is extra blue because he is a blue pony and got much more rep and posts then me.

But what makes Lyra, well, Lyra? I knew him for a few months now. He is a friendly guy. He will stick to his guns on occasion as I been on the right end of them sometimes, but even then, when he is angry he does it in a way you don't get upset in the wrong sense. But generally he posts happy posts, talking about other bronies on the forum like Inkie Pie and Luna who always dressed up and so on. I hear he makes comics but I don't think he done any recently, but I think he should! He has a signature of a pony with a Santa hat on. I can not complain, because my smurf had been dressed in a similar fashion long after the holidays as well. Overall, I think he is a friendly member, and I do like seeing him another. Otherwise, I would not post at all in the TD! Keep up the good work Lyra, I hope you find this one better .
    Joseph Simonyi de Vitezvar is a great guy, who clearly deserves his position on the Content Staff and TWC bachelor's degree. He chooses nothing but the best quotes for his signature. Every time I see his little smurf avatar on my screen, I smile, because I know a good post is about to ensue. He's also shown a genuine interest in the Peace Corps, something I hold dear as a former volunteer (RPCV), so for that he has my gratitude.

That being said, he is also a little demon! A MONSTER!

He can transform himself and shrink down to the size of a real smurf, running about causing havoc, sneaking into your bedroom at night to steal the socks right off your feet! Even during winter when its cold and you need them! He has made an unholy alliance with the underpants gnomes, who have taken the initiative to sneak into people's houses and steal all of their underpants, because somehow that is going to equal profit.

If you try to thwart Joseph in this endeavor, he will bite you with his fangs, which leave a worthy enough wound for a trip to the hospital. Joseph can also transform himself into a bird and fly away as soon as one tries to capture him. He truly is a devious, terrifying creature.

Roma_victrix! Plays rome in games, he likes it. He is a guy who makes a new name for every new internet persona, unlike others who has the same name everywhere.

He is dude whove live, been in the peace corps and everything. He is from america, but of european descent and is very much in touch with his paneuropean roots.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

The norse fish is a diligent lone-wolf member. One of the last of his kind after the great extinction which happen a couple of years ago. I am glad to see his self around here, a bit of old fresh air from the current. I still need to eat some mackerel, though. May buy some one day and make it yummies. But, of course, not this fish, some other one. He could, actually, be considered an animal of the devia and even start his own fishy religion. But we shall have to see if this wolf would ever bite that.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 16, 2014 at 08:17 AM.

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Lyra is a TWC regular. Like all friendly regulars of TWC, i like this guy, he makes TWC great in every possible way, minus the seriousness & stupid that sometimes goes with TWC, so that's like a cherry on top. Some of his posts are friggin' hilarious on occasions as well. What ing more do you expect from a forum regular?

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ishan is like that friendly boss you see in the cafeteria joking around with subordinates, who also served in the army. His impressive TWC credentials make one slightly more likely to write a decent reply to him whenever he posts. A very helpful modding instructor, he has helped me out of a fix a few times. While rep may not be the best way of discerning one's value to the site, in this case the fruit salad under his name clearly shows that he is no ordinary member.
    Last edited by Nesimî; February 17, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
    shum

Hobbes's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Rafsanjohnny is very careful with his posts but definitely wants to participate in this thread, which often results in him posting "reserved" in order to secure his place, but to also have time to make a good post. As the old Avian saying goes, the early Avian catches the worm, and johnny's posting habits certainly reflect that.

BLM - ANTIFA - A.C.A.B. - ANARCHY - ANTI-NATIONALISM

Indefinitely Banned

Hobbes is a leftist Greek. He may even be an anarchist, although he is stating that in the elections he will vote the centre-left party of TSYRIZA. So, despite not being sure about his political views, he must hate the communist party, considering that all the anarchists and leftists are obliged to focus their thoughts on hating their stalinist fellows.
    The fact that he likes leftism is also supported by his username whose first letter is neither from the Latin nor from the Greek alphabet.
    It's from the Cyrillic! So, the patriots were totally right, in what concerns their theory about Eambulgarians.

He's also fond of linguitics (English accent) and of a weird comic, with a tiger named Hobbes, as a protagonist (rather surprisingly the tiger is a friend of a naughty boy named Calvin, resisting the temptation to consume him). In spite of being Greek, Hobbes acted pretty cold-bloodedly at the resurrection of Calvin with a humorous note (He's back!). Thank god, his friends still manage to protect my prejudices regarding the Mediterranean temperamentum, as they threaten each other with suicide, if they do not satisfy their love interests.