Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

Lyra Lyra Lyra Lyra. I am running out of things to say about you. You look like..... a brony. You're cool. You're sexy as Content Staff like me. You probably should be a smurfony instead, but hey, brony, why not? You seem like a comical person, which complements the somewhat seriousness of Inkie Pie well. I am surprised you never made citizen, but got faith you will soon !
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; January 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM.

I've noticed this smurf persona a few weeks back in TD.Basically this most interesting thing about him is his name , every time I
    see his posts , I try to pronounce his name with my inner voice . For some reason that brings me joy , maybe because I know that his post will be a another lifeless positive piece of writing that will inevitable depress me .

There is an aspect of his personality that seems to be more Thema Devia-ish , his smurf thing . Maybe he wants to start a smurf
    cult around here , where people will put avatar's with smurf and post only short positive comments about everything they see .

Gee really lookin' forward to that .

What it's interesting about him (Notice how I referee him as " him " because I can't remember how to spell his name ) , is that although his posts are meant(?) to bring cheer and joy to TWC all they do is make people (like me) frown .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; January 30, 2014 at 07:19 PM.

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Citizen

So, let us get started.
    When describing people I've sadly had very little contact with in threads like these I go by the same formula I did in 2010 which is;

Avatar, signature, name, signature-text, profile and profile information.
    To say it in my old style.
    Now, I fear this will be short as I am robbed of all but an Avatar and a Name to work with..

The Avatar:
    The picture is of-course of Alan Rickman staring in the movie Dogma from 1999, which was quite humorous. This suggests a healthy humour and appriciation of the movie, or simply of the actor. He is better known for his role in the movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter. If it is a appreciation of the actor I say, nice taste, you chose the people you idolize well.

The Name:
    It's a name the speaks of a hopeless state of mind. I hope this is more meant to mean dry thoughts and not actually hopeless.
    This was not as long as I'd wanted but hope it sates the requirements of a worthy post in this esteemed company of people populating this thread.

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Narf is an extraordinary being on this forum, not because she's one of the best artists on TWC but because she's a woman. Being an opifex or having the privilege to wear Asterix's loincloth is nowhere near as special as being a woman on this forum. Anyways, as said, Narf is a very talented graphics artist and has won the 2011 site award for best graphics artist. This is partly due to her fantastic work of making very cool custom avatars for members of the site. She has been a member of content staff for quite a while now and her lovely work has earned her citizenship. Now having the privilege to patronize people, she chose to let "That blue goat" into the Curia. I haven't seen her in a while but I haven't been very active the last half year and I don't visit the artsy sections of this forum much so I could be wrong here.

Ow and also, she is Danish.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

lolisuck is a real man's man, a mighty man, a military man. He's the type of man who gets the job done, who takes down the wildebeest with a Bowie knife and some muscle, who makes out with your sister and then your girlfriend and then looks up at you with a look that says: "So what are you going to do about it, Private Micro-willy?"

lolisuck can climb any mountain, fell any tree, and arm wrestle body builders with his pinky. If you ever get your car stuck in a ditch, don't call a tow truck, call lolisuck, and he'll pull it out with his bare hands. He needs no monetary compensation for this either, only the reciprocity of beer...seven barrels to be exact, which is what he consumes on a daily basis. He's a medical mystery and miracle, containing more testosterone in his body than the entire city of Boston. He's made love to more women than Casanova and James Bond combined. If you get into a staring contest, you'll last 45 seconds, whereupon your brain will implode from the intensity of his perfectly chiseled man features and ferocious bedroom eyes. Unlike the real life actor in all those Dos Equis commercials, he truly is the most interesting man in the world.

Indefinitely Banned

Roma is from Virgina. His full username is Roma_Victrx and I think he is nice. I only saw him a few times around him but do not know him that well. That is sad. I try to get to know everyone here! He is 28 years old. He is getting old like me! He also likes beer pong as well and RTW mods. He has a cool avatar picture, the statue looks like he is out on a mission to be cool. Must be a Roman smurf .

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Joe Joe Joe. What can we say about Joe? Seriously. What do we know about Joe? He never gets in trouble. He always tries to be kind. He barely gives "personal" information. What he thinks about Lithuanian bread?
    a) He is a great guy.
    b) He is a psychopath!!!!!

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Mixquinet, THE Mishkin, hails from that little corner of Spain who's name of which I do not want to remember. He is an old man, comparatively, to use frivolous ones here and yet, he is reserved and humble.

In the political spectrum of the TD is one of an isolationist. He was never part of any of the animal factions and has a great disdain for the rep cartels. His great knowledge from years of experience on the matters earthly may have brought upon this mindset. We see hints of him in timely pictures from his homeland where he practices mysterious arts we do know of.

I remember a time when either he was less practices at English or google translator was not as good, resulting in some quite funnymaking phrases.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 05, 2014 at 10:10 AM.

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I dont know all that much about Lyra unfortunately. To be completely honest i constantly get her and inkie pie and twilight sparkle mixed up.

She seems nice, mostly due to the pretty colours, which shows that she uses a lot of time on her posts.

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Makrell used to have a link to Facebook, which obviously opens the clicker's profile, with the words "this guy sucks". I flipped out when I clicked that and sent a crazed PM to him, and later felt rather embarrased about the whole thing. I do hope he comes accross less neurotic people than myself in his life.
    shum

Indefinitely Banned

Rafsan I am starting to know more. He is a awesome fellow. Very awesome indeed. I am guessing he likes Bears. And Putin at one time I think. Now he likes birdies? In helmets? Warrior birds? hey,whatever floats your boat! He is from Turkey, and recently gave me some information on his place of living.
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; February 05, 2014 at 01:53 PM.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Aye, Jo continueth in his ways of the postage. Too marry and fake as they may be, we must simply watch and read -if it so takes upon us. I would very much like to see a truer thing from Jo. An opinionated piece? Something of literary measure? I do not know if I shall ever see such a thing, but for that I wait; so, too, many others.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 05, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

Lyra like others seems very nice, until you realise they love christmas to much.

Lyra is also very glad in titles and community, having a group of friends on Twcenter is something she cherishes, as one could expect from a person who takes work in their posting style.

Pćsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

So Makrell is a lulzy fish.

He is also the TWC governor of Scandinavia. Figures.

Makrell has always been around doing not quite sure what. He's from that legendary Coliseum generation which spawned a number of other members here who use gifs as avatars. But unlike those two. Makrell has never been involved as much in the Thema Devia thing.

He obviously have a good sense of humor, being from back when the Coli was funny. And his activity has picked up lately in the YLYL, which is great. And also in the arts with more funny comics which I am wasting my time with now instead of studying.

He has been the LM in the scandi thread for a long time. Hence his title. But he has never really shown as far as I'm aware political ambition in TWC towards citizenship and such. Then again the curia is about as funny as a melting chipmunk so there's that.

Also, he likes sports, him and I seems to be the only people on this site who are exited for the Sports-side of the Olympics. While the rest seems to mainly concern themselves with Russian toilet habits and whatever the media gossip say about Russian drama-queen-turned-president Putin did today. Shame on y'all.

Anyway, back to the fish: Maybe one day.. He will decide its the time to progress in the ranks here... Or not.

Gyarados is overrated anyway.
    Last edited by Pćsan; February 06, 2014 at 06:54 AM.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Boom! I am afraid of Pachan. He is all dressed in blue now. I cant remind him his MLP past. Oh my god he is watching me while I am writing!!!! Get out, Fox!!
    Nah. He is a old fox now. A patient and reasonable fox. Am I right? Please tell me I am right!!!

Indefinitely Banned

Unfortunately, mishkin is a Spaniard.
    Thankfully, he doesn't seem rather religious, so I hope that he actually becomes sad, when he thinks of how horribly his backward ancestors were manipulated by the Anglosaxons to drive away the Forces of Freedom and Progress from his motherland.
    In his early years, mishkin was a bit naughty, naughty enough to get visited by the Assaltos. However, they managed to convinve him that obedience is more profitable than naughtiness, so mishkin is now extremely friendly to both memebers and ToS. When, we manage to heat the discussion a bit, in the Administrative Forums, mishkin will always intervene, negotiating, compromising and eventually establishing a positive atmosphere. What a disappointment to us, the poor people, who want action, blood and more blood!
    Physically, he has chosen a theater actress as an avatar (), but, in RL, he has a great beard and moustache (his mother disapproves of any other option regarding the facial decoration).
    His beard reminds me of Moscardo!
    Ha ha!
    Also, he has a shifty look, in the photos he publishes!
    Just like Mola!
    Ha ha!
    Finally, he was born in Galicia, the birthplace of...
    Franko!

P.S. He's conspirating, in TWH, together with Tom Cruise and Cvetko against TWC. Thank Marx, that Crandar intervened!
    Last edited by Prince Regent George; February 06, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: I just forgot a "c", Pasan. Geez, don't act, like this! Ad by the bird, I meant beard.

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hasan ibn Ali drew his cloak tightly about him, shivering as the cold night air of Konya swept into his room. The hearth lay cold and unlit, its owner having neglected it bent over his desk, poring over an old, dusty book, looking close to falling apart. He occasionally scribbled something in a notebook nearby, his handwriting only legible to him and a few who knew him. The room was lit by a single candle, standing awkwardly, almost apologetically alone on the edge of the desk. It had started to gutter out, and Hasan cursed as he began to search the drawers frantically for a flint and steel.

"Looking for this?" a familiar voice asked. Flint struck steel and the candle was lit, giving Hasan a dim view of the trespasser. The figure looked down at the desk, and chuckled. "Studying Persian, are we? I am delighted to see you are on the Shi'a path."

Hasan was not amused. "I am still Shafi'i, your highness," he replied, angered not so much by the implication as by the unwanted incursion into his room. "one does not need to be an Alawite to learn the language of the Sultanate."

"Ah, yes, how is the good Malik Shah?" the Prince inquired, with a malicious smile on his face. "I do hope he is not still fond of the goat heads, the tripe soup at least was a bit more tolerable."

"He does like them, and I would say they are preferable to opium." Hasan said.

The Prince did not seem to appreciate this, his smile disappeared. "If we are to speak of vices, why not mention your fondness of the young Christian lady, Sofia, wasn't she?" He grinned at the surprise on Hasan's face. "The dhimmis are for taxing, not marrying. The order of dominion should know that, shouldn't he?" He was referring to Hasan's moniker as the grand vizier, Nizam-al-mulk.

"What do you want?" Hasan snapped.

"Oh, I thought you would have figured it out by now. You may have had our brother dismissed from court, but make no mistake, we can easily find our way back here. If your disagreeable conduct should continue..."

Prince George blew out the candle, and disappeared without a sound.
    Last edited by Nesimî; February 06, 2014 at 01:08 PM.
    shum

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

This frambubling thing, which seems to be an eastern garbed bird, has now presented himself as of recently into this part of the great forum. He has sold his soul to the avian cult, and, though that may sadden me, I can see he still is a decent member. An artist of the digital and the 3D. Just recently, he has shown his skill, put to wrong use of course, but they are skills.

I want to see more of this promising one, I'll wait till he gathers more of our lovely devian aura and mounted at least one red fleur.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; February 06, 2014 at 11:03 AM.

Vađarholmr's Avatar Archivum Scriptorium
    Content Emeritus

Lyra, the teal one. One of the people most interested in languages and related subjects I know of. Which is good, as he puts the knowledge to use and makes whole new languages and writes articles to educate the uneducated masses, like myself.

He has been around here quite a while, a bit longer than me, and his teal pony has been a well known part of the TD for as far as i can remember. Now he is also content staff, and hopefully soon a citizen too. Most likely way before getting around to removing the hat from his sig.
    Last edited by Vađarholmr; February 06, 2014 at 12:15 PM.
    {I cook weird stuff}-{Patronised by the fearsome Chloe}
    „[...] țví ađ međ lögum skal land vort byggja en eigi međ ólögum eyđa.“
    (The Frosta-thing law, 1260)

Is acher in gaíth innocht,
    fu-fuasna fairggae findfolt:
    ní ágor réimm mora minn
    dond láechraid lainn ua Lothlind.

When i see Luna, i think of this

Because Luna is proud of his dialect, i would not be surprised if Luna has used his incomprehensible dialect to exploit me in the foreign language forum A LOT.

but he is a good guy, very likable.

Luna also speaks one of the most "rednecky" dilets of Norway.

Luna is also so extremely medieval weapon dude, he is a type who FIGHTS OTHER PEOPLE WITH REAL SWORDS! Do you know what a daneax is, and what makes it different from a regular one, neither did i(but i wish i still did not)

A good type, and not someone youd think of as a MLP fan(but then again so is everyone)