Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Describe The Person Above You (Read OP)

Default Re: Describe the person above you (Read OP)

Although I consider him a newbie he's just a year younger then me , but whatever because until the moment I notice somebody here , they
    are non existent . Vitrix has a rather up spirit and hyperactive personality ,almost like he's on bloody coke all the time .He often opens this ecstatic or hysterical threads with over sensation , which make him look almost like a tabloid journalists best customer .

But there's more to it , he's quite knowledgeable in the History-Politics department ,therefore he frequents more the Vestigia Vetustatis department
    where his posts are a bit more calm . Movie stuff doesn't escape him also ,he seems to like B Gold .Currently residing in Ireland , that sort of makes him an expert on booze , which he doesn't shy away from .

I think Vitrix became more active on this forum once he realized the wide scope of personalities and nut jobs like me that visit this forum.That would probably explain he's odd choice of topic starters , he posts it there to see our reactions and have some lulz,which is fine by me .

Also he's seems like good " bro "material " .
    Last edited by The Despondent Mind; January 27, 2014 at 10:38 AM.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

I think I know this once. I have been thinking such thought for a few days now, but to no avail. Maybe it was a name change? Or maybe he actually is a newer one to the TD. That said, I only know him very superficially, though I have seen him much more on the TD as of late. His rough and sharp demeanor look right on in contrast to thee predominant happy nature the TD had been having the last few months. Seems to be of the "bro" category of forumite. Ones that do like their partying, babes and working out. It is, of course, a man's duty to bro and be with other bros. In a totally no homo manner, though. No repressing feelings and what not. I am interested in this new type of member and the particular in question as well. I wonder how things will go one for them.

But, yes, in short, I know little of this one and must keep on the observationing!

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Indefinitely Banned

Lyra is a Bop Bop person. What is Bop Bop? No idea really. I think he likes to bop around! Why does he like to do this? Well, he is a brony! As a brony, you are expected to bop bop around all the time. You got to Bop Hop to work, Bop Hop to bed, to shower, to everything! It is really hard being a brony. Especially a blue brony. It can hard on the soul and the body indeed!

lolIsuck's Avatar WE HAVE NO CAKE!
    Patrician Citizen took an arrow to the knee

Joseph is a nice guy. What is a nice guy? Someone who's nice, I guess... I think he likes to be nice! Why does he like to be nice? Well, he's a nice guy! As a nice guy you're supposed to be nice. You've got to say good morning, good night, good everything. It is really hard being a nice guy. Especially an American nice guy. Since most Americans don't have souls it is only hard on the body though, must be the fast food.

Joseph really is a nice guy, with a smurf avatar and part of both content and gaming staff. This makes him a nice and busy guy.

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

lolIsuck is credit to M2TW Workshop! There will never be a time where my gratitude for him will disappear. Not only that, lolIsuck is also a great contributing member of the forum: All of his wonderful 9,321 posts so far contain a healthy dose of knowledge and wisdom. Despite his apparent constant state of panic, disarray, and arm flailing as implied by his avatar, lolIsuck remains and continues to be one of the finest members on this forum, and his friendliness is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Last edited by BM309K58SMERCH; January 27, 2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Grammar.

Indefinitely Banned

BM309K...... basically the man above me has a strange username! He does he does! I don't even know how to pronounce it! It is the strangest username U ever seen in my whole entire life itself. He seems like a cool guy and is from Gensokyo. I never been there. But I am sure it is a nice place to visit. He does have a really cool signature if I may say so myself.

I am out of something to say. I'm surprise.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

"Ai, what more must I say!? Why must I continue in this drudgery?" the cry fell silent to the mute and non existent audience. No one cared to watch the poor describer -who would watch an eternal torment. He bashed his fists in anger against the non-entity which his inflamed hand could only feel was a hard, wall-like surface. "There is no more to say." he said finally.

"Describe." his mind screamed in silence, "Describe." it echoed, shearing through his being.

A throbbing pain swirled up the suffering individual. A quivering voice finally sputtered after what could have been several eternities of a second later.

"This one... this one was known as Joseph. But names are null to me. I have seen time sweep away these punctual and puerile anecdotes, as it withered the mountains that used to rise high above the sea. No, he was The Smile." he paused, his self was giving way, "The Smile..." he gasped loudly as to regain his strength, "The Smile was one of the younger, beings... He was no equine; he neither belonged to the avians. He was one of the free spirits that came in the time just before the fall. He did not show us much -of himself, that is. He didn't. He just posted on happy things, on cheery topics. And the smilies... the smilies!" He gnashed his teeth. He hadn't expressed hate of such magnitude in a long time. "But, he knew! He did not tell us, but he knew! I, I knew he knew. It was the writing, the teddy. The writing. The words were truth... teddy... he knew... the teddy. the words. the truth. i didn't know. the words on the cup i tried, no... no! Just smiles! JUST SMILES~"

And so any ordered sentience in the cosmos ceased to be.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; January 27, 2014 at 05:35 PM.

Lyra, previously known as TallaferroXIV (or something like that), is one of the most well-known members of the Thema Devia. His constantly bopping pony avatar can be seen on many a Chat Thread page and he is a fanatic describer who's not very fond of short descriptions. Like many of the modern Chat Thread elite he grew up in the Coliseum where he engaged in the silly forum games with giants from the past as Cahoma, MeMightyLeper , Nosjack and the great Tukker. He's one of the first to have undergone the MLP transformation and he still holds on to the Teal pony. After the great migration of Colloseans to the Thema Devia he spends most of his time here, only travelling back to the once glorious Coliseum for this thread's predecessor and the Thirty Years' War RTD. The last few years Lyra has struggled with the problems of living in a time zone on the other side of the world that is largely ignored by the internet. Having only company from Joffrey the Invisible Rapist Chimp, Lyra spend his time in the land of Ladyboys doing nothing really, much to his own frustration. Now he is back in his beloved Catalunya and he can spend his time browsing the forum and playing TF2 again. Now that I've said that I'll immediately apoligise for not playing it with you yet.
    Lyra loves linguistics and likes to make up entire languages for fun. He's quite the poet and can be seen posting some strange rhimy texts here every now and then. His love for language also comes forth in his membership of the content staff where he sporadically writes an article for the Helios. Put it all together and Lyra is a really cool and funny guy who will hopefully not be annoyed by my abysmal performances in TF2

I hope this is enough for you mate, don't send in Joffrey please.
    Last edited by lolIsuck; January 27, 2014 at 06:43 PM.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Aye, lolIsuck is one who I've met in my TD travels. He is among the oldies here, occassionally spouting out information on the Elder Days of TD chaos before. Ironically, it was only a few years ago that he was named "Fastest Rising Newb", although it feels much longer. There was once a time when he did not have a bazillion rep from spamming the forum games, a time when he was known as Lolyousuck, before it was deemed "offensive" by the politically correct hipsters that sometimes crop up on TWC, and there was a time when that 9,322 post count was 0. These are days of legend, and it will take much passion and yearning for his wisdom to bring a challenge to this old master's accomplishments.

All one must do is enter the cave where he resides, and ask to be brought under this wise master's tutelage.

(How'd I do? )
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Indefinitely Banned

gggg is cool. I like saying cool a lot. What would have been your first guess ? But GGGG is cool! He is a true friend of mine here for quite some time. Been here longer than me but with slightly less posts then me, he is a cool guy. He seems to like posting a lot in the TD and the Coliseum and is a warrior of both indeed. I like to give him rep. He deserves it for being really nice .

Pĺsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Joseph Simonyi de Bolivar got a really complicated name. But luckily its easily shortened into "Jo" and nobody uses his full name ever.

He got a.. Low-poly smurf photoshopped into a santa with a black background as an avatar. Well I'd say that its not Christmas any more but then again who am I to complain.

As a custom sig, means he got some responsibility on here. And Lo! He's a content staff. No idea where bud my guess is Gamers Gazette.

Bellow that it say Gaming staff so he got two staff positions.

He joined a little more than half a year ago, got a decent amount of posts for that time. Which betrays a precedence for coliseum activity. However his repz are pretty low. So he's not doing much rep trading.

He lives someplace warm, USA. I'm just gonna guess Miami for no reason.

He also got a bachlor in something. Which means he managed to pass one of the courses here.

And finally his sig is motivational qoutes frem Grant and a dude named Venturi.

As concludes this issue of: Boring literal descriptions.

Pĺsan, or Poosan for all us people who don't have weird keyboards with strange letters on them, is one of this site's great moderators responsible of getting this thread back to the Thema Devia. Having begun his journey on TWC quite some years ago in the M2TW forums, he has developed himself into a Thema Devia regular. Poosan is one of the earliest members of this part to join the staff as a librarian, together with his norse brother Vatterholm, and also one of the elite who have made it to citizen. Where most people stop there, Poosan went on and joined the CdeC and, again joined by his companion Vatterholm, recently took up the moderator's banhammer. This all has earned him a few awards and apart from a bronze mace and a golden quill he also holds a bachelor's degree on TWC.
    Poosan is an awesome guy who, good Norwegian with too much money that he is, at the moment is enjoying a ski holiday in the Alps after surviving some kind of ski marathon a few days ago.
    Last edited by lolIsuck; January 28, 2014 at 08:57 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

lolIsuck (my cake friend ) is a cake fiend. He loves cake. DO NOT try to stop him from eating cake. Birthday cake, cookie cake, it is irrelevant the exact type of it, just stay the smurf's butt away from his cake!! He likes cake. I know I keep promising him cake but I never know how to send it! I like to send him a Smurf baked cake though. It will be all blue and I am sure he will like it !
    Last edited by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár; January 28, 2014 at 08:10 AM.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

"Lo, there's the Joseph doing his Josephearing again."
    "Aye, never understood his sigs."
    "I never looked. You know? That description -what the fox said. Made me think."
    "'Bout what?"
    "He has a bachelor in something. I never noticed it before."
    "Like his sig?"
    "Aye like the sig. You know he got a mug?"
    "And a shirt. At least he is helping the site with those. I mean, he is not a problematic one anyways."
    "We have had much worse things, he doesn't even classify. He's more of an old noob."
    "Are we describing him now?"
    "Yes."
    "Well then he's a santa smurf in a square abyss. And he uses those same smilies all the time and he says morning a lot."
    "Pretty much that."
    "Aye."

~Lyra

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

Lyra:

The Bobbing Horselad. A brony from the lands of Catalonia who may or may not be amongst those dirty separatists. I've seen Lyra man times these past few years in the TD. He has always had an "interesting" personality, writing clever poems and showing his devotion to the site in other ways as well. Lyra also loves to play TF2 and write really long, well-thought out descriptions of others. Truly a giant of the Colisseum and TD, who I have much respect for.
    Last edited by ggggtotalwarrior; January 29, 2014 at 08:40 PM.
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

He used to rep people back if you repped him. After sometime he gained a red fleur-de-lis and put that thing out of his signature. Now he uses to hang in Thema Devia for telling his friends about his Wrestling Tournaments (or something like that).

Indefinitely Banned

Lenin Cat is a friend of mine. I don't remember where I first met him at, but of course it was here at the great forum of TWC! I see him a lot during the time of whenever here at the TD, especially in the Chat Thread. Always talks about good stuff and I am happy to be of service to a friend. He's from Mother Russia, plus at least I know he will give me kind reps in regards to certain posts in certain threads .

It's painful for me to be honest when talking about this one. His posts display a boundless enthusiasm for the site and unrelenting, unblemished kindness thus far. His beaming demeanour certainly offers something a bit different from the misery and sarcasm some of us here proliferate. But to what end? In my experience, people who go to such lengths to be nice usually have some kind of motive. What would it be in Joe's case?

I used to think that he was just interested in citizenship. It was clear from his “Everybody's Friend+” attitude, Fordist production of game reviews and very premature citizenship application that he is indeed highly eager to become a citizen. But I think it would be incorrect to fully adopt such a cynical conclusion. It does seem that Joseph is an individual genuinely blessed with a jolly, youthful exuberance who wants to be happy and make other people happy as well. The problem is that such efforts fall utterly flat. Joseph's posts don't come across to me as warm and genuine, and his attempts to display his feelings with smilies and mindless, repetitive posts just come across as shallow and get irritating after a while. They often pop up obtrusively in the middle of other discussions in the Chat and end up appearing insincere, as if they're posted only for his personal satisfaction. Moreover, his seeming reluctance to posit his own, individual thoughts on anything more serious than cake or the weather just make his posts very dull to read through. It's much the same for his game reviews – in fact, his 'best' was his review of “Diabo 3” which a friend and I read shortly after having completed the game on co-op. We agreed that the 'review' was in fact nothing more than something someone who had not played the game but spent 30 minutes looking up its features on the internet could have written, and contained very little in terms of actual feedback or personal input about the game's quality. When someone brought this up, the response was:

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár View Post
    Some like it, some don't. I am sorry you don't like my review !

At the end of the day, it's sad to me that someone who might in fact be one of the most pleasant and good-willed individuals on the forum is so self-sabotaging in his efforts to interact with others. I think people would be delighted if he talked less but said more, and didn't force manufactured, superficial niceness into his posts and spoke more from the heart, even if sometimes it would mean not being seen as nice by some people. This is all the more true because it seems like he's a lad who isn't constantly happy as it would so appear in the TD, and has strong feelings about his own life and direction, but we never see an iota of it, just the same vapid 'good morning' Chat posts and 'he's a cool guy' descriptions. Another unfortunate by-product of this is that none of us really get to know him, because his posts look like they come out of a machine more than anything else. Such a waste of potential!
    Last edited by Inkie; January 29, 2014 at 10:24 AM.

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Very mild and honest, best represented by a character not made to speak so often on a TV show yet well known enough for what she is. Patient, my opposite, not hot blooded. Content, and yet possible into the sadness he could go. Maybe a bit melancholic, now that I think of it. I would trade my constant swings and uncontrolled emotional hits for just getting to be calm for a single day. Inkie is more developed than me, but I wonder if he is born with an advantage of not having the same build up as me, and I can't help but imagine this person is privileged and hasn't the stream of crud to deal with that I do.
    Last edited by Bo1Bo1Sha3; January 29, 2014 at 12:09 PM.
    "牛鬼蛇神的文字" by Fu Sinian on Chinese characters.
    ("A Cow Demon and Snake God's Writing System")

"汉字不灭,中国必亡" Lu Xun also on Chinese characters.
    ("If Chinese Characters don't die, China will perish")

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Bobobo, as I read in my head upon seeing his new pinying username, is quite the interesting fellow. Having before gone under the name of Pawpawshaw (spare me on the spelling) and a recognizable Quagmire avatar, i first came to brush with him in some linguistic debate. I think it was on how advanced Mandarin was to other languages. From there on I had a couple more stints with him till actually grew found of him for bringing interesting (though maybe controversial) linguistic topics. Such a thing is rare on this board and the ones who know are like little diamonds; beautiful and sexy diamonds.

His passion seemed to be Mandarin or some Chinese language (though I believe he is from Texas ro something?) but now it has moved over to the so called 'divine' German language. Stunned by the excellence of this Germanic speech, he has begun to tear at the clunky English syntax and grammar in the hopes of creating the perfect Anglishspracht and rule the world!

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lуra; January 29, 2014 at 12:42 PM.