Thread: Darthmod+Expanded mod 83newregions+86factions

Civis

Default Darthmod+Expanded mod 83newregions+86factions

They weren't compatible but i did it i have 2 versions available on Steam one thats just Vanilla Darthmod with the New regions and clans and another with my own personal mods including-

1- You can recruit regular general's with a stable, Capped at 5 cost is 1000 koku they now have the heroic assault ability.

2-I created 2 new generals now unfortunantly on the campaign map they still say general, thats a complicated problem to fix so youll just have to remember which general is which type.(sorry)
    i will fix it soon however.

A-Warlord,Requires-yari drill yard and an encampment Fights with the yari-sword combo of a yari ashigaru, tough melee general though still inferior to yari hero
    also capped at 5 cost is 2000 koku has regular general abilities plus Stand firm, Rapid advance, Warcry, Banzai, second wind and pike square.

B-Strategist- Firebomb throwing genral(I know awsome!)requires a siege workshop and sake den cap is 5 cost is 3000 koku
    regular general abilities plus blinding grenade, stand firm, kisno training, active hiding, heroic assault and anti-rally

3-I added faction specific Katana Ashigaru

4-I added 2 new base units, Militia Spearmen and Militia Bowmen both have the unit size of the ashigaru but are about half
    the skill and half the cost.

5-Ashigaru now require there weapon building, Yari ashigaru-drill yard, Bow Ashigaru-Archery range etc.

6-Many changes to the ai. The Playable factions should survive for a long while now.

7-Made ashikaga more aggressive (They should now activly attack their enemy's)

8-Enabled upstart general to the AI

9-Added my units and generals to rebel forces to make uprisings more deadly.(working on making rebels repair and build)

10-added extended camera mod

11-added large font mod

12-Added Matchlock Kneel mod

13-Added commanding unit to all castletowns, Magistrate

14-Onni bushi are now recruitable with a market and nagenata dojo

15-Yari ashigaru no longer have swords with the exeption of oda long yari ashigaru

When i release the final version it will be in 2 forms

1-Darthmod and expanded with my AI only

2-Darthmod and expanded with my added features,units and AI

Visit my steam workshop to download!

Quillbeatssword

brennan2036's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Darthmod+Expanded mod 83newregions+86factions

link?

How about a link if you post it here?

you dont need a link, if you just search in Steam workshop it is called "qbs_Expanded_DMS_Vanilla"

This mod has the bow/gun sound bug when you use DMS_AUM :<