Thread: Expeditio Romanus - A Roman Campaign

Icon1 Expeditio Romanus - A Roman Campaign

Objective
    Make a campaing diary and long-term review of the used mods.

Faction

Rome - House of Julia

Difficulty
    - Campaing: Hard
    - Battle: Hard

Used Mods

- Luntik's CloseCombat CAIBAI (only BAI for direct download)
    - Dresden's 4TPY Build, Research, Population Growth and Replenishment
    - Dresden's Seasonal Effects for Main Campaign
    - Dresden's City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options
    - Xilo's Meaningful Resources
    - LuciferHawk's GEM - Graphic Enhancement
    - Aztec's New Environment and Lighting
    - Loulakion's Legionaire Armies (originally Aetla's)
    - Volcano's Realistic Skirmisher Ammo + Siege Artillery
    - Ritterlich's No Forced March!
    - Some personal tweaks at units speed.

Mods Review
    (coming soon)
    Last edited by Alexandre Lange; January 22, 2014 at 02:23 PM.

Default Re: Expeditio Romanus - A Roman Campaign

Expeditio Romanus
    (A Roman Campaign)

Last edited by Alexandre Lange; January 21, 2014 at 11:42 PM.

Default Re: Expeditio Romanus - A Roman Campaign

First Steps
    (Turns 01-10)

Military
    - Legio I march north and fights the first etruscan army (Etruscan I) with a Decisive Victory; Etruscan I general survives and retreats to Ariminum (Etruscan territory). Legio I attacks Velathri (Etruscan), defeats the garrison, takes the settlement and recruit some men.
    - Legio II heads from to Italia (Rome) from Magna Graecia (Rome). Legio I stays at Velathri (Rome) for public order and replenishment, and recruit some men.
    - Legio I march from Velathri (Rome) to north border with Ariminum (Etruscan) and stays at roman ground for more replenishment. Legio II stills heading north. Legio III rises at Neapolis (Rome) and recuit some men. Etruscan II rises at Alalia (Etruscan) and recruit some men.
    - Etruscan I heads to Roma (Rome) with more men through Arminum (Etruscan) south border. Etruscan II sails from Alalia (Etruscan) to Roma (Rome) shore. Legio I takes Ariminum (Etruscan). Legio II and III march together to intercept Etruscan I at field with a Decisive Victory; Etruscan I general survives again and retreat back to Ariminum (Rome), but it is now roman territory. Legio IV rises at Roma (Rome) and recruit some men. Etruscan I retreats even more to south, but not enough. Etruscan II retreats back to Alalia (Etruscan). Epirus maneuvers fleets near Brundisium shore.
    - Legio I pursuit and finally ends Etruscan I, killing his general, and head back to Ariminum (Rome). Legio II and III head north to Ariminum (Rome) border with Patavium (Veneti). Legio IV march from Roma (Rome) to Neapolis (Rome). Legio V rises at Brundisium (Rome) and recruit some men.
    - Legio I joins Legio II and III at Patavium (Veneti) border to start campaing over Cisalpina's celtic barbarians. Legio IV stays at Neapolis (Rome) to defend Italia from etruscans and recruit some more men; Etruscan II stays at Alalia (Etruscan). Sparta takes Larissa (Epirus). Epirus fleets gets back from near Brundisium (Rome) to Appolonia (Epirus).
    - Rome declares war at Veneti. Legio I, II and III siege Patavium (Veneti). Legio IV stays at Neapolis (Rome) and recruit some men. Legio V stays at Brundisium (Rome) looking at Epirus. Insubres allies with Veneti and come from Medhlan (Insubres) trying to break the siege over Patavium (Veneti), and attacks Legio I, II and III with their full army (Insubres I). Veneti forces (Veneti I) stays with garrison at Patavium (Veneti) and don't joins Insubres I. Legio I, II and III crushes Insubres I with a Heroic Victory. Insubres I general perishes and survivors retreat back to Medhlan (Insubres). Liguria joins Rome at war against Insubres and Veneti, and takes Medhlan (Insubres), leaving Insubres without lands. Epirus turn their full attention to war with Sparta, leaving Rome alone. Etruscan II, with more men, moves from Alalia (Etruscan) near to Velathri (Rome) shore.
    - Legio I, II and III continues the siege over Patavium (Veneti). Legio IV moves near to Velathri (Rome) to defend the settlement against Etruscan II. Legio V moves to border between Italia and Magna Graecia, staying 1 turn away from any of the four nearby settlements, to secure them all from any threat.

Diplomacy
    (comming soon)

Imperium
    - Italia (4/4): Roma, Neapolis, Velathri, Ariminum.
    - Magna Graecia (2/4): Brundisium, Cosentia.
    - Forces (7): 5 Armies, 1 Fleet, 1 Spy.

Last edited by Alexandre Lange; January 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM.