Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bugs/Technical Issues BBW 8.1

Default Re: Bugs/Technical Issues BBW 8.1

by the way when will be ortus romani release???
    thanks

h

sorry there is no bugfixer for BBW 8.1

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Hi, am playing as britons bb map no walls, great mod [was a spqr fan, this better], have found some small glitches etc [from britons point of veiw], need to remove hvy clan warrior from 3rd tier to 4th tier/5th tier, other wise u nvr get to use chosen swordsman or mid level troops. Temple ex bonus is wrong for "victory" temple, ie Wild Woad Warriors/warband woad briton are reversed.
    Population growth is too hard, modded a small bonus to top sewer/farm upgrades so it possible to get to last city size. Spain has too many simaliar units to briton, it may/not be accuate but need to remove "celtic" units from roster. Rome has problem with sea invasions, has troops on board nr a enemy city that has small garrison, but wont disenbark them despite being at war with country. Rome just not aggressive enough.

Okei but what do think may cost the ctd????......autosave, little memory or computerīs overload????.......what is your opinion repman???

when ever i try to install barebonewars onto a clean copy of rtw it says 'cannot extract files' any ideas??? tried downloading it again, and unistalling, reinstalling rtw ect.

hello, greetings from colombia.
    i love the mod, the leadership system, the battle AI...everything, i'ts the best mod

but i have a little problem. i can't add new units to the mod. after playing a lot i'd like to add some new units, but when i do it...can't load the game; err message: database_table error found: records exceeded for descr_model_battle.txt. how can i fix this? !i want to add the new units for personal use and fun only!

If you want to download BBW 8.0 and its latest patch, you can check the links below.

BBW 8.0
    http://files.filefront.com/BareBones.../fileinfo.html

BBW patch 8.1
    http://files.filefront.com/BareBones.../fileinfo.html

Hi. Im Getting a CTD when playing as Juli during 265 bc on campaign map when I click end turn. ive disabled auto save, and im not seiging or doing anything at the time of CTD.

Any ideas.

i have all patches installed correctly.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

You probably have a corrupt saved game.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

How would i know, and how do I get round it, as I dont want to restart the entire campaign to find it crashes at that point again.

Tried a Civil War campaign with Scipii, but kept getting a CTD in summer 274 BC (Dacia turn, I believe?). I tried all the remedies mentioned, Turn off auto-save, no BI in regestry, video options, etc, etc, but couldn't get past it. Did not receive an error message. So I started the same campaign over again to see if the CTD would repeat in that year again. I've only played 3 or 4 turns, but this time I did get an error message when quitting the game. It read: Script error in data/world/maps/campaign/roman_civil_war/descr_strat.txt, at line 6231,column 12. You have chosen an invalid tile (34,88) for the settlement of Asturica. It will mean not being able to reach this settlement and is a bug. For now we'll ignore it. I'm not sure what to make of that error message. I haven't had one like it before. HELP!!!

Sorry for the double post, but apparently this forum is lifeless anyway. In case you come back repman, there appears to be a fatal CTD in the civil war campaign. I tried with Scipii, and most recently with Julii, and the game CTD's at summer 274 BC. I'm using the 4tp script and auto-save is disabled.

I play as Romans and have Mithraism as religion...how's that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonheart View Post
    I play as Romans and have Mithraism as religion...how's that possible?

I wondered the same myself. Roman religion was faith in Jupiter, Janus and Mars. Latter the stoic and Christians became influencial. But Mithraism was only about 2% of the Roman population. Reads like another one of those sly eastern re-writes of Western history. Needs to be changed for sure.

Ive found abug with the spartans the like the best saprtan unit avalible(forgot the name of it)their shields r kinda wierd they dont make wall of shields they r moved to the right side too much so it looks bad as soon as they get to contact with the enemy their sheilds make awall

hi there, i have a problem with the campaigns they won't start.
    i get only a message pick a item from the list

Hey repman i have dowloaded and installed the mod but what do i do next i have deleted all the capains but how do i play it?

thanks for the Preferences tip, i love having no fog of war and morale

Hi BareBones Players. Buggy thing during Carthage campaigna i found my two generals who had just conquered Carthago Nova dissapeared following a battle on a different city entirely. I have the BBW 8.1 i believe full version.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast