Thread: How to launch the mod with Steam

Icon4 How to launch the mod with Steam

Edit: See post #2 /DV

Whenever I click play I get a message that says "Failed to find Steam".

What did I do wrong?

Last edited by DaVinci; October 21, 2016 at 01:53 PM.

Default Re: I can't get past the launcher ;(

Happened the same for me. You just have to add the mod on STEAM and lauch from steam:
    down your steam library, there is something like "add a game", select it and then, "add a non-steam game" (something like this, my steam is in portuguese )
    and select Chivalry total war, and that is it!

It worked! Thanks

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

So that is the trick for all RTW Steam users? Sounds simple, thanks dudpeteco.

I'll make a link to this thread in the sticky ChivTW tech thread.
    # Anthropocene # not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA # Deforestation # Plastic Emission # The Blob # Uninhabitable Earth # Savest Place On Earth # ICAN # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth. Mind viruses of the Right: Religious fundamentalism, chauvinism, fascism and populism. Driven by arrogance and ignorance paired with reactionism.
    # "Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    # My Modding List # The Witcher 3 - LoreFriendlyTweaks - The lore way to play the game

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: How to launch the mod with Steam

Thread additionally just stickied.
    # Anthropocene # not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA # Deforestation # Plastic Emission # The Blob # Uninhabitable Earth # Savest Place On Earth # ICAN # MIT study "Falsehoods Win"
    # "there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth. Mind viruses of the Right: Religious fundamentalism, chauvinism, fascism and populism. Driven by arrogance and ignorance paired with reactionism.
    # "Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    # My Modding List # The Witcher 3 - LoreFriendlyTweaks - The lore way to play the game