Thread: Stooge's VFX shop

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Default Stooge's VFX shop

I'm just going to assume that VFX (Visual Effects a.k.a Special Effects or CGI) falls under the domain of the graphics workshop. Lately, I've been working on more projects for other people in addition to expanding upon my own creations.

The best way to exhibit my VFX until I create my own showreel is to link the videos they appear in.

Well, for whatever reason, the "behind the scenes" pictures of some material being worked on in After Effects keep failing to upload. They are all jpg's under 1.00 MB, so I'm not sure what the issue is. In the meantime, here are links to some of my VFX work in completed short films.

Here's a teaser trailer I did for out short superhero film Strike. All the CGI is done be me, and the clips of the fight scenes use my VFX.

Here's the actual film. I'm responsible for most of the lightning and destruction effects.

Here's a the last episode of a mini-series that I collaborated with the Strike crew on. I did the opening credits CGI, the video game style "VS" effect, and most of the lightning effects, as well as the "Ow Ow Ow" when the character is getting punched.

That's it for now, I hope you like my work. I also want to make it clear they I'm only claiming credit for my VFX work done in these pieces; the real credit goes to the rest of the crew in the credits. If you want to support my (our/their) work, then check out the Wandering Films channel on Youtube.

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Stooge's VFX shop

Ok, I got the screenshots to upload. Here you can get a bit of a taste without watching anything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Panel by Panel Sample LQ.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	961.1 KB 
ID:	300340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Romanitcon Sample LQ.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	974.5 KB 
ID:	300342Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Strike Ticket LQ.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	959.7 KB 
ID:	300343