Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Empire Mac Mod Guide

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Empire Mac Mod Guide

Why do you want a link without the exe?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Why do you want a link without the exe?
    I think he mean a link for a mod and in this case it's the Imperial Splendour mod.

Quote Originally Posted by uranis View Post
    I have installed etw thanks to the appstore and i have tried imperial destroyer (it worked), but then i wanted to play with the rights of men and it was impossible to find the files, so i desided to play with imperial splendour, but i couldn't find a download link (without the exe file)
    can someone help me?

@uranis: Here can you download Imperial Splendour.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    I think he mean a link for a mod and in this case it's the Imperial Splendour mod.

@uranis: Here can you download Imperial Splendour.
    can someone tellme if this mod works for MAC?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/alexthesp...xthespaniard-8

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

In theory all mods work on mac if one mod works on mac
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

hi, since wine doesn't work anymore on the latest MacOS, any idea or suggestion how to install mods which are based on exe files . Thinking about TROM in particular . Any Pointers or help is greatly appreciated

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to install the Imperial Destroyer Mod following the steps mentioned in the first post of this thread and the installation of the mod but I'm having the following issue.

In order to complete the installation, I need to access the scripts folder to modify the "user.empire_script.txt" file. However, I cannot find the scripts folder anywhere. Any ideas on what to do???

Thank you!!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Hello Inoé!

I found a post which explained how to find the scripts folder for Napoleon Total War on a Mac, hopefully this will help you find the scripts folder for Empire Total War (this post is from 2015, so I don't know if this method will still work).

Quote Originally Posted by SWB View Post
    This is where the actual Napoleon Total War files are stored, to see your User Library Folder on a Mac you need to enable hidden folders by clicking on your Home User directory, then in the Finder Window click View, click Show View Options and down the bottom you will see Show Library Folder tick the box.
    Now your User Library Folder will be seen when you double click your HD and double click on your Home User directory.

this is the path to AppData folder is:

/Users/Your Name/Library/Containers/com.feralinteractive.napoleontw/Data/Library/Application Support/Feral Interactive/Napoleon Total War/AppData
    Good luck!

Hello

Does these guides still apply now that the MacOS-port for Empire is in 64bit? Or is that something which can cause potential issues with mods that was made for the 34bit Windows version?

Sorry everyone, all I am trying to do is increase the font on this game, no mods for macbook seem to work. Please help me.

Default Re: Mac Mod Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio_Ankerst View Post
    Hi! I hope someone will be able to help me! I cant get by step number 4 in installing darthmod. I have installed crossover and I think its working correctly, but when I start the installation of darthmod and try to install it into the folder I keep getting this error telling me this:

""Manually brows the installer to target destination path exactly where the "napoleon total war" folder is. For example:X:/X:/Steam/Steamapps/common apoleon total war .Hint* The "Napoleon total war" folder includes the file "Napoleon.exe."

whatever i try to do it wont get past this. please help!
    I'm having this same problem. Does anyone have a method that actually works? Wasted hours on this already.