Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Release] The Danube Limes 0.9 Beta

Default Re: [Release] The Danube Limes 0.9 Beta

Was it everything that you dreamed it would be IT Clown? Its the most amazing mod I have played~

ITClown's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Napoli23 View Post
    Was it everything that you dreamed it would be IT Clown? Its the most amazing mod I have played~
    LOL havent dl'd it but got no doubt it will be!

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

I have 1st of all thx all of you for your patience and 2nd all those who took part on this mod...

Unfortunately, RL issues prevent us to work on weekly basis but you will see more new wonderful things.. ..
    (and fixes ofc..)

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Whow, i´m deeply impressed by your first release.
    Just downloaded yesterday and started to get in contact with everthing. Very many details and a lot of small gimmicks.

Kashkarov's Avatar Libertus

Nice one, it's finally there. Now all your waiting fans won't bother you for a little time about the release of the main campaign .
    But really thx for the Danube-Limes-Campaign, it really looks nice.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I hope that with the next patch/version, even the battles will work
    Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see it with both eyes wide.

What! Why I discover this release now? This DESERVES a frontpage announcement. Great work .

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

xxxMoRaVexxx's Avatar Ordinarius

Yeah, this should be on the front page guys! Contact a moderator or something.

Great job to the EoR team, I hope I couldve contributed something to this mod in the past.

glaude1955's Avatar Libertus

Hello Darios,

At first, I could download the files (exe 1 and 2) but when I clicked on the exe file, my pc froze a few minutes and Norton pointed out to me how dangerous and removed the files. For some days now, at the end of the download, Norton scans files and removes pronto.
    I hesitate to disable Norton as the site Total War Center is a site known for phishing.
    Could you if it is not a huge workload put your files (Beta 1 and 2) in zip form, but no executable. Norton let downloading proceed smoothly.
    Thank you in advance because I can not wait to try your mod as expected.
    Yves a French fan

Bonjour Darios,

Au début, je pouvais télécharger les fichiers (exe 1 et 2) mais Lorsque je cliquais sur les fichiers exe, mon pc se bloquait quelques minutes et Norton me signalait leur dangerosité et les supprimait. Depuis quelques jours, maintenant, ŕ la fin du téléchargement, Norton scanne les fichiers et le supprime illico.
    J'hésite ŕ désactiver Norton car le site Total War Center est un site connu pour ses tentatives d'hameçonnage.
    Pourriez vous si cela ne représente pas une énorme charge de travail mettre vos fichiers (Béta 1 et 2) sous forme zippée mais sans exécutable. Norton laissera le téléchargement s'effectuer sans problčme.
    Merci d'avance car j'ai hâte d'essayer votre mod tant attendu.
    Yves un fan français

❋ Flavius Belisarius ❋'s Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by glaude1955 View Post

Bonjour Darios,

Au début, je pouvais télécharger les fichiers (exe 1 et 2) mais Lorsque je cliquais sur les fichiers exe, mon pc se bloquait quelques minutes et Norton me signalait leur dangerosité et les supprimait. Depuis quelques jours, maintenant, ŕ la fin du téléchargement, Norton scanne les fichiers et le supprime illico.
    J'hésite ŕ désactiver Norton car le site Total War Center est un site connu pour ses tentatives d'hameçonnage.
    Pourriez vous si cela ne représente pas une énorme charge de travail mettre vos fichiers (Béta 1 et 2) sous forme zippée mais sans exécutable. Norton laissera le téléchargement s'effectuer sans problčme.
    Merci d'avance car j'ai hâte d'essayer votre mod tant attendu.
    Yves un fan français
    Les liens sont clean, tqt, par contre lŕ ou le bas blesse c'est sur l'hébergeur, un coup le téléchargement se lance, un coup il ne se lance pas, pour la partie 2 j'ai du lancer le téléchargement une dizaine de fois (vraiment). Et si on te met un msg d'erreur lors de l'installation c'est que le téléchargement s'est mal passé et il faut que tu retélécharge le lien.
    The description Last of the Romans (Ultimus Romanorum) has historically been given to any man thought to embody the values of Ancient Roman civilization —values which, by implication, became extinct on his death. It has been used to describe a number of individuals.
    Flavius Belisarius (505?–565), one of the greatest generals of the Byzantine Empire and one of the most acclaimed generals in history. He was also the only Byzantine general to be granted a Roman Triumph.

glaude1955's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by ❋ Flavius Belisarius ❋ View Post
    Les liens sont clean, tqt, par contre lŕ ou le bas blesse c'est sur l'hébergeur, un coup le téléchargement se lance, un coup il ne se lance pas, pour la partie 2 j'ai du lancer le téléchargement une dizaine de fois (vraiment). Et si on te met un msg d'erreur lors de l'installation c'est que le téléchargement s'est mal passé et il faut que tu retélécharge le lien.
    Hélas, le téléchargement s'est bien déroulé pour les 2 fichiers au tout début de la mise ŕ disposition du mod.
    Au tout début, le fait de cliquer sur ces fichiers entrainait un blocage de mon PC quelques minutes. Puis Norton signalait que ces fichiers étaient dangereux et me demandait si je voulais continuer ŕ mes risques et périls.
    Depuis quelques jours Norton est devenu trčs méfiant avec ces 2 fichiers exe et dans le cas présent, il les scanne et les supprime de suite.
    J'ai męme rencontré un problčme d'accčs au site Total war center (une seule journée) oů Norton bloquait l'entrée en spécifiant que ce site émettait des tentatives d'hameçonnage.

Je n'avais pas de message d'erreur lors de l'installation car mon PC était bloqué (figé) dčs que je cliquais sur les fichiers exe. Maintenant, je ne peux garder les téléchargements car Norton est trčs rapide ŕ les supprimer. Comme je l'ai précisé, j'hésite fortement ŕ désactiver mon anti virus. Les fichiers transmis sous format zip ou rar mais sans éxécutable passeraient sans problčme l'examen de Norton.

Yves

Unfortunately, the download was successful for 2 files at the beginning of the provision of the mod.
    At first, clicking on these files entailed blocking my PC a few minutes. Then Norton reported that these files were dangerous and asked me if I wanted to continue at my own risk .
    Norton for a few days became very suspicious with these 2 exe files and in this case , he scans and deletes on.
    I even encountered a problem accessing the site Total War Center ( one day ) where Norton blocked the entry specifying that this site emitted phishing .

I had no error message during the installation because my PC was blocked ( frozen ) as soon as I clicked on the exe file . Now I can not keep downloads because Norton is very quick to remove . As I said , I strongly hesitate to disable my anti virus. Files sent as zip or rar format, but without executable smoothly pass the exam Norton.

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

Great to hear! Thanks for the work!!!
    Last edited by Bernardius; January 24, 2014 at 02:34 PM.
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

NekoGenijalan's Avatar Unruffled Equanimity

How did I miss this? Downloading... Installing (faster,faster, come on, faster...ugh) ...Playing... NOW!

Congratulations!

i can't see the HUD
    can't nobody help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    i can't see the HUD
    can't nobody help me?
    They can help you in the Bug Thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...amp-Discussion

Alkimachos's Avatar EoR Modeller

Quote Originally Posted by Flam View Post
    i can't see the HUD
    can't nobody help me?
    Try this: Press Escape -> Options -> HUD.
    (IIRC..)

East of Rome Co - Leader / Modeller of Asia ton Barbaron / Ex beta tester of Roma Surrectum

From what movies are the videos in your mod? They look epic.

Amazing, just amazing. As a (south) slav, I will have a blast settling my people and kicking some Avar and Roman ass!

This came out unexpectedly, and I couldn't be more glad it did.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This completely escaped my attention well done EoR team

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Well done! Cant wait to the weekend when I am at home and could give this a first try. It is time to rise the sword and axe of the Sclaveni and bring honor, glory and loot to my poeple

I'd install this if I could find my disks to reinstall Med2.

Gotta turn some Slavs Sclaveni into slaves you know.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast