Thread: Real Armies 1.0

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Icon6 Real Armies 1.0

What is this mod?
    - When you move an unit in the campaign map without a general, the "representative unit" of that army is always the same soldier. This mod change that. Now, if you only have a levy in that army, the "representative unit" is a levy. If you have a monk, it will be a monk. An there are variations even between the same type of unit. But remember, this feature only works in units of my unit packs or from the vanilla game. It doesn't work with units of other mods.

I didn't understand what do this mod.
    - Check this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Works in all campaigns?
    - Yep.

And is this compatible with XXX mod?
    - Yep.

Downloads:
    - Steam Workshop version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=215214032
    - Non-Steam Workshop version: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=4062

Changelog:
    Version 1.0 (Initial release):
    - First version released.
    Credits:
    Author:
    - Frodo45127
    Last edited by Frodo45127; January 13, 2014 at 05:38 PM. Reason: New picture

andry18's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Real Armies 1.0

nice job

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

You have to put more Screenshots, especially for Sengoku and Boshin era, both in here and Steam...

Nevertheless, I know what This mod doing, and downloading it!

Very nice indeed. Well done
    I Appreciate the Otter

I love this mod and the idea behind it but would you be willing to do the naval units for us seafaring enthusiasts as well? Or at least the Galleon ships to use The Black Ship campaign model shown here?

Frodo45127's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    You have to put more Screenshots, especially for Sengoku and Boshin era, both in here and Steam...

Nevertheless, I know what This mod doing, and downloading it!
    New comparative screenshot from boshin campaign uploaded. If someone have a savedata of a non-legendary shogun campaign with a big army, send it to me and i will do another comparative of shogun campaign (all my shogun campaign's savedata are pre-fots and crash the game when i try to load them.

Quote Originally Posted by 8tails View Post
    I love this mod and the idea behind it but would you be willing to do the naval units for us seafaring enthusiasts as well? Or at least the Galleon ships to use The Black Ship campaign model shown here?
    I can try to make the galeon use the black ship model, but I can't make every ship use his own model because there is no mesh files for them. Only the ironclad ship, the generic boshin ship, the black ship, and the bune have mesh files.

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo45127 View Post
    I can try to make the galeon use the black ship model, but I can't make every ship use his own model because there is no mesh files for them. Only the ironclad ship, the generic boshin ship, the black ship, and the bune have mesh files.
    That would be awesome!, its always silly to see Nanban Trade ships look like Bunes. ><

I also think if you capture the black ship its campaign model is also a bune, but I haven't been successful in capturing it myself to confirm this.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

hmm very nice
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze