Thread: Sub Mod?

Default Sub Mod?

I think it would do the "Rise of the three Kingdoms" justice to have a sub mod based off of those particular kingdoms in a power triangle. Also, in RotK it's unlikely for Liu to expand west to that position it was during the time of this image. Usually, expanding south is the safest route as Liu.

Last edited by Point_Man; January 07, 2014 at 10:45 PM.
    This signature is clickable

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Sub Mod?

We have ideas for submods, with a 214-ish scenario of particular interest to me. You are correct about Liu Bei expanding into Yizhou, however keep in mind the nature of Total War games and mods. They are not meant to recreate history as it unfolded in real life, nor are they able to do so. The player is given a starting point from which any number of scenarios can unfold to rewrite history. It wouldn't be much fun if everything happened the exact same way every time.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Civis

I think starting from the beginning of that time period at the yellow turban rebellion would be nice

yeah with scripted evens where new factions appear like sun clan appearing in ther south and stuff like that to symbolize the break up of the coalition , but its most likely to hard with modding lol