Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [SubMod v0.85] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Joysong's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [SubMod v0.45] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Quote Originally Posted by mlsergey View Post
    Here you go
    Just put unit cards in Data/ui/units/icons and masks in Data/ui/units/masks

1. Early Hastati
    2. Late Hastati
    3. Early Principes
    4. Late Principes
    5. Early Triarii
    6. Late Triarii
    7. Accensi
    8. Earli Samnitici Hastati
    9. Late Samnitici Hastati
    10. Late Rorarii
    11. Consul Roman General

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zi...DeI_Romani.rar

Have also some Saka Rauka Units done (steppe)... If someone is interested...
    Something wrong... u spelled the folder "masks" this should be "mask". but thx for your work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-03-13 15.13.43.jpg  
    Last edited by Joysong; March 13, 2014 at 09:23 AM.

Edit: double posting sorry
    Last edited by Carreto; March 13, 2014 at 03:00 PM.

I love that this community is so awsome thanks for making moar cards mlsergey I'll add your link and work to the first post (and givin you credit ofc ), if you have anything against it just say it and I'll remove it

Maybe moar people will try to create even moar units and with this community, we'll have all those awsome DeI units carded using the amazing artwork of BullGod

Decanus

Default Re: [SubMod v0.5] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Hey FYI the archive for the DeI_Romani file has 'masks' instead of 'mask' in the file path. I think this might cause some problems for those who don't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Carreto View Post
    I love that this community is so awsome thanks for making moar cards mlsergey I'll add your link and work to the first post (and givin you credit ofc ), if you have anything against it just say it and I'll remove it

Maybe moar people will try to create even moar units and with this community, we'll have all those awsome DeI units carded using the amazing artwork of BullGod
    I will be glad if you would add my icons to the first page! I'll continue to fill out gaps of missing icons for DeI units, I'm just doing it when I meet units with vanilla icons during the game

Quote Originally Posted by wrcromartie View Post
    Hey FYI the archive for the DeI_Romani file has 'masks' instead of 'mask' in the file path. I think this might cause some problems for those who don't notice.
    My mistake, sorry...

More unit icons today

Thanks Sergey! + rep!

Here you go. But unfortunately I cannot yet locate unit names in DeI and data pack files for No.1, 2 and 3. Alos I'm not sure about No.4 and 11... sorry... Maybe someone can assist...

1. Equites Extraordinarii Late
    2. Pedites Extraordnarii Early
    3. Pedites Extraordinarii Late
    4. Principes Samnitici Late
    5. Saka Rauka Axemen
    6. Saka Rauka Foot Archers
    7. Saka Rauka Lancers
    8. Saka Rauka Skuda Aspa
    9. Saka Rauka Tribesmen
    10. Saka Rauka Spear
    11. Saka Rauka Xsaya Arsti Aspa
    12. Thrakoi Haploi (Levies)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lt...ka_Thrakia.rar

Hope you'll like them

Wow, great work, misergey, thanks!

Thanks.

Please help locate real pack unit names I was making icons based on units I've met within a game... cannot locate real units. Only sure for No.5,6,7,8,9,10 and 11...

Fantastic work sergey!

Thank's again for the update Sergey , but i can't see the Equites Extraordinarii (early/late ) Principes samnitici (late ) and pedites extraordinarii ( late).. i did a copy and past like always..
    any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by samcoolrunner View Post
    Thank's again for the update Sergey , but i can't see the Equites Extraordinarii (early/late ) Principes samnitici (late ) and pedites extraordinarii ( late).. i did a copy and past like always..
    any suggestions?
    You probably didnt do anything wrong if you read his post he has been un able to allocate the first 4 cards as he cant find them in the DeI data pack and the unit you mention is one of the ones he cant find so the card is there its just not named correctly yet ..

I started to look for the units but noticed the new units you have displayed most of them arent in your new pack infact most of the new pack is some of the units from your original pack can you please post up the new cards then ill look for the names in DeI..
    Last edited by Soul Firez; March 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM.

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Firez View Post
    You probably didnt do anything wrong if you read his post he has been un able to allocate the first 4 cards as he cant find them in the DeI data pack and the unit you mention is one of the ones he cant find so the card is there its just not named correctly yet ..
    ops , my fault thank Soul for let me know
    ps i would like to help whit the project cause i have a lot of time in this period , but i have no idea how to begin ...

Oh and for those interested in ease of use here is bullgods work carreto and misergy ( only his first pack as the second doesnt have all the cards from his display ill add when he puts up the cards) all together in a pack file easier doesnt add loose files to you data folder and is switch on and off via the standard mod manager.( i would have added the agent cards redone mod but have not heard back from him to have permission to do so but it works well with the unit cards lol)Units.zip
    Last edited by Soul Firez; March 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

I started to look for the units but noticed the new units you have displayed most of them arent in your new pack infact most of the new pack is some of the units from your original pack can you please post up the new cards then ill look for the names in DeI..
    Here is the file with all images - I left real unit names instead of pack name, so you need to change both icon and mask name for first four units in order to get them working... I'm also waiting for it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kh...ka_Thracia.rar

dajarvi's Avatar Semisalis
    Marquette, Michigan, right on Lake Superior

Thanks for everyone's work. I check here daily

Default Re: [SubMod v0.55] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

samcoolrunner: and advise I can give you is check the tutorial sections of the forums a bit

After you read some tutorial on how to create units (since those say how to add unit cards to the new unit ), download PFM and just play with it make a funny card like a sheep or something in paint and try to assign it to a unit xP once you do this well, you are already doing great and then start taking BullGod's icons and mix shields and swords, helmets and armor, paint dem according to the faction colors and try to make them match the unit you want to card then voila

Oh and for those interested in ease of use here is bullgods work carreto and misergy ( only his first pack as the second doesnt have all the cards from his display ill add when he puts up the cards) all together in a pack file easier doesnt add loose files to you data folder and is switch on and off via the standard mod manager.( i would have added the agent cards redone mod but have not heard back from him to have permission to do so but it works well with the unit cards lol)Units.zip
    Did you manage to link icons with actual units???

i have found 1 and 2 still looking for 3 ( harder than i thought lol ) but the card that lines up with your number 4 has the name rra_aux_socii_extraordinari was this intended as in did you find it or is it improperly named ( or just not what unit 4 is i am going of the pictures and listing above as they seem to match..

EDIT hmmm seems i havent found them they are listed in the db units variants as Rom_Equites_Extraordinarii_Early_Allied but i am buggered if that will work same as the other 2 they have that allied ending and dont work rather puzzled at the moment thats how the game finds them not sure why it wont read them ( i tried with lower case to didnt work but there listed with upper case starts weird ill report back if i figure it before you lol
    Last edited by Soul Firez; March 15, 2014 at 02:03 AM.

I thought that No. 4 is rra_aux_socii_extraordinari, but it was wrong I suppose...
    Yeah, it's hard to find them...