Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [SubMod v0.85] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Default Re: [SubMod v0.45] BullGod's Style Unit Cards for D.e.I.

Nice job hope you will finish it soon +rep

nice cards, looking forward to see complete version.
    by the way, my problem was caused by some conflicts, not this sub-mod.

Carreto,

Are you made to do in the near future all parthian unit cards?
    Sorry for my bad English

Doesnt Parthia have most of its units carded by BullGod? just 2 Horse units I guess but BullGod will probably release the vanilla cards for Eastern Factions so I would wait and see wut cavalry cards are comin' also if anyone wants to help me and this community just say it When I "released" this, it wasn't planned to be something this big xD I did Sparta and Hellenic factions for my campaign and then I just tought, well I'll share this and see wut happens still I'll keep doing them, there's months I can finish whole factions and there are others where I spend 3% of my days near the computer (sadface.gif).

Carreto ftw !!!

Baleur's Avatar Biarchus

I just have a question Carreto, are we supposed to overwrite the existing (latest update) BullGod's icons with yours?
    Or are the ones that you did before BullGod's updates, older?

I mean if we don't overwrite BullGod's icons, and only copy over yours that didn't exist yet, will this give us the latest latest icons?
    Or should we just always overwrite with yours even if the file already exists?

1. If its a fresh install there shouldn't be overwrites with BullGod's mod :O maybe I did a unit that he did too. Later I'll search that unit and cross it out
    2. If my files are overwriting over the BullGod ones, his files are newer so yes mine are older

3. Yes it will installing BullGod's latest update and after installing version 0.45 of DeI cards it will give you the latest units. As in 1., there shouldn't be overwrites in fresh installs so if there is, ignore them
    4. There is no problem in overwriting mine with BullGod's. It won't break the mod or nothing like dat. But the answear is no the only time where should be overwrites is if you're upgrading versions, for example, 0.45 to 0.5

Hope I made myself clear and if not just keep askin

did you asked salea if your mod gets integrated in the newest versions of D.e.I? seems a lot easier and convenient^^

more Dacians from Bullgod! keep this amazing work my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Deflecter View Post
    did you asked salea if your mod gets integrated in the newest versions of D.e.I? seems a lot easier and convenient^^
    There was already a discussion somewhere about bullgods unitcards for this mod. But the devs of this mod want Tor stay with vanilla style unit cards. You will have to stick with carretos work as a submod.
    But great work anyway. Sitll makes me enjoy DeI much Nord as with vanilla unit cards.

Gesendet von meinem A511 mit Tapatalk

MrCrapsley's Avatar Tiro

Hey dude, just a heads-up that BullGod has done some unit cards for the Illyrians. Might be worth a look to get yours in synch with his. Awesome cards by the way, the game wouldn't be the same without them.
    Last edited by MrCrapsley; February 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

Hey mate i found quite a few cards that were doubles between yours and bullgods work .. I just chose which i thought looked the best which ment many were his but you got a few over him ps i find it much easier to combine both of your works and just use pfm to make them into a .pack file safest and easiest way to add a mod cheers for the work through plus rep..

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

looking forward to seeing the new units

now the extra work begins to cover the brand new units

Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Chris View Post
    now the extra work begins to cover the brand new units
    They hadnt covered all the units before there were plenty of gaps lol hope he comes back to finish as it seems the style of card requires art ability and i have very little of that .. before seeing this i was just going to take a screen shot of 1 man of a unit and run a cartoon filter over it and convert that to a unit card but being lazy i saw this and thought damn it looks nice..

Still surprised no one wants the files combined into 1 pack file as it is a the safest and best way to mod a warscape engine tw game..
    Last edited by Soul Firez; March 06, 2014 at 11:07 AM.

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Keep working! we may need an update for 0.8b aswell, but most of all we need al the unitcards covered

best submod for dei this is in my opinion

Are you planning on updating unit icons for Dei 0.8 version?

Just can't wait

Agreed, really looking forward to more units cards for the new units. I just don't understand how the DEI team actually prefer the vanilla unit cards. But each to their own I guess...

Question - If I will make some unit cards, how can I add them to the Divide et Impera units?

Quote Originally Posted by mlsergey View Post
    Question - If I will make some unit cards, how can I add them to the Divide et Impera units?
    How to link unit card with DeI actual unit?