Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED] Sudamerica Total War (Version 0.1 is out!)

Default Re: Sudamerica Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Hanti View Post
    I'm still there
    I hope some day this mod will be playable for public.
    Sorry for this so late response, Im more active in the hispanic forum than here.

... It will be, no worries... just Im working practically alone... and sometimes one take some breaks for to do another things... I had re-done all units again even, cause I was suffering a constant graphic bug, now its solve but 3d models was re-done again from 0 practically.

The work continue, thank you for the support Hanti =)
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; February 10, 2017 at 02:20 PM.

Default Re: Sudamerica Total War

First Post Updated (partially translated to english...)

Edit: I have a working map with all files, but it just have 2 regions. It need someone who will make a review and let it work with the 104 new regions (Ive made all files for this new map, too... there are no need for work on new files, either)... Thats is our need for now, if someone want knows. Thank You

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ó/
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; February 27, 2019 at 03:40 PM.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: [WIP] Sudamerica Total War

Do you have a working version of this mod?
    I would love to do a cinematic of this mod on my channel on youtube.

Hello Fahnat

Not for now, but I will send you a working copy soon as I can... I want to have a ready beta for publish first (working on that by this days).

ó/
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; May 20, 2019 at 06:36 AM.

Amazing!

Would love to see more ingame screenshots of the campaign map.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

How's the work going on the mod?
    It is such a unique time-period and place that no one has done that i am hoping for it's release.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Amazing!

Would love to see more ingame screenshots of the campaign map.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    How's the work going on the mod?
    It is such a unique time-period and place that no one has done that i am hoping for it's release.

... working... working... and, working... I want release it too =) ... so, here let you know how its going for now... be patient please, hope to have the first beta soon:

... greetings ó/

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Why is iberia and west africa on the map?
    I think it would be more interesting to make south america more detailed.

Why is iberia and west africa on the map?
    I think it would be more interesting to make south america more detailed.
    Cause one of the most main reasons for the independence wars in the south america continent, was the french invasion on the spanish kingdom... Portugal´s king came to Brazil (with all his court), and Spain´s king was made prisioner of frenchs... then Spanish colonies (all of them), had put this as a reason for start their indepence (in general lines, there are more historic details, of course)... and well, for the land mass vs ocean water balance... without these land portions, the game dont accept the map

I didn´t put enouth attention to this great mod. The map is absolutely gorgeus and the interface are awesome. Congratulations!!

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Thank you Solon

- TRANSLATE: "People wants to know what they're talking about!" , Popular clamour during the "Open Town Hall" of May 25, 1810

ó/
    Last edited by Archaeopterix; July 28, 2019 at 05:38 PM.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeopterix View Post
    Thank you Solon

- TRANSLATE: "People wants to know what they're talking about!" , Popular clamour during the "Open Town Hall" of May 25, 1810

ó/
    People have been asking that of their governments all through history
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Quote Originally Posted by Gen.jamesWolfe View Post
    People have been asking that of their governments all through history
    Yes, I guess ... at these times (1810) the phrase meant the fall of vicerroy government... and by this days, is almost a symbol of our identity as nation... just I put it by that reasons... If this is very "out of game", well I dont know... (Im tangling with myself with this explaining ha ha ha).

ó/

-
    Hello there, just a set of images, meanwhile I am polishing the strat map, and so:

... and announcing the first release (surely a beta or demo version) at the December 24... see you.

ó/

Great screenshots!

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I´m a fan of this mod!!

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I would hope to get this mod a few days earlier so to be able to make a cinematic for the release!

I would hope to get this mod a few days earlier so to be able to make a cinematic for the release!
    Sorry cause I will not reach your expectatives... and I beg your pardon Fahnat.

Mod will release as DEMO version (I remark: DEMO), this 24... BUT!, and this is important too, nobody made any trailer, or presentation, or machinima, about this mod... So, you still haveing the slot for to do your expression work... and I will glad to take your work (always you want) as official trailer, and share your video (and channel) in any post I have for this mod.

Excuse me, please, dont angry.

¿Que haces Archaeopterix? No hay palabras para elogiar tu Mod. Espero el Demo del 24 de diciembre, pero me gustaría poder tener la Primera Versión Completa Definitiva. ¿Le has puesto batalla naval? Tengo un Mod de Total War 1 donde sí hay batalla naval pero es muy rústica, muy simplona. Si no, no importa, Es un Pivilegio poder tener un Mod de las guerras de independencia, creo que todos los iberoamericanos soñamos eso alguna vez, Y Vos lo Hiciste Realidad!!! Un Saludo y Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo.
    Google translation:
    What do you do Archaeopterix? There are no words to praise your Mod. I look forward to the December 24 Demo, but I wish I could have the First Definitive Full Version. Have you put naval battle? I have a Total War 1 Mod where there is a naval battle but it is very rustic, very simple. If not, it does not matter, It is a privilege to be able to have a Mod of the wars of independence, I think that all Ibero-Americans dreamed that once, And You Did It Reality !!! Greetings and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; December 27, 2019 at 05:55 AM.

The MOD has been released as DEMO Version here:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/sudameric...d7Pdh0IQRObkww

Its just for test and bug reporting (you can make your report here in twcenter too).

Some importants bug has been reported, so I am preparing a quick fix for before end of the year.

greetings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast