Thread: The classic CTD

Default The classic CTD

I have been trying many mods lately, actually almost all the mods available for rome total war. And I must say that they all crash. All. of. them

Yes I look it up what the problem could be, yes I do everything to solve it, making me almost a programmer what these mods actually almost demand you to be when I think about what kind of steps I have to take to solve the problem.

I download them, have a CTD, look solution up, try it, fail, remove the mod and yupz, to the next mod. Same stuff all over again.

Now about this mod. Don't get me wrong but I really like to play with this one, even if I've been playing many mods recently. Here my CTD was during a costum battle.

The installation I did was all according to the instructions, all normal, all files on their place et cetera. It's just even when I am about to start a custom battle it suddenly crashes.

Can anyone please tell me in the name of God what the hell is up with that?
    What the hell is up with every total war mod crashing for everyone at randomly? From custom battles, mid-turn, taking over a city, troops etc to just clicking somewhere, makes it already crash.

Thanks

BM309K58SMERCH's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: The classic CTD

Try re-installing Rome Total War, and make sure that the version of the game you're playing is compatible with the mod. This is just a general answer brought to you by a generic Medieval 2 modder, but that's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by BM309K58SMERCH View Post
    Try re-installing Rome Total War, and make sure that the version of the game you're playing is compatible with the mod. This is just a general answer brought to you by a generic Medieval 2 modder, but that's all I can say.
    I can't even count on my 10 fingers how many times I have tried that. I even bought this game when it came out so it's not steam or cracked :p

The mod is working fine