Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Text Repository for 1.3

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.95)

Did you add the 95m changes to tsv files?
    No, the current release is for version 0.95, I will do another update when 1.0 comes out.

Default Re: [Submod] DeI language fix for non-english players - Updated for v0.6j

Hello. There is a Russian localization for version 85?

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.95)

the german file is down

Hi, Rafkos! Here you can download the update for the Russian version of the mod, translation - localization of comrade Chernish, and mod DeI - my.

Hi, Rafkos!http://rghost.ru/users/gurvinek2005/files/58167078 Here you can download the update for the Russian version of the mod, translation - localization of comrade Chernish, and mod DeI - my.

for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Robertoo View Post
    the german file is down
    for me too

sorry for double post...

Yamamuro's Avatar Laetus

2 Chernish

Спасибо за перевод на русский, отличная работа.

oh great, the german file is down and the english localization is bugged

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Mod info
    Hey people! As you've probably noticed I've been offline for a long time, but now I'm here to tell you, that I'm back! Yay I have some free time now to translate my polish version and then I'll update all the other stuff such as the english version.
    Cheers people!

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.96e)

Mod update
    Both Polish and English versions of the localization project have been updated to the recent version of DeI!
    Have fun

Default Re: [Tech] Divide et Impera localization project for non-english players (Works with v0.96e)

Hey ! Happy to see you back !
    Could you please show the "Entries added in version 0.96e" please (I would use it for a French translation).
    Thx

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Hey ! Happy to see you back !
    Could you please show the "Entries added in version 0.96e" please (I would use it for a French translation).
    Thx
    Done I forgot to do this before.

Thank you, I'll tell you when I'll be done

Too bad that is no German localization for Download...

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Too bad that is no German localization for Download...
    Thanks for reporting this, I've provided a link to their forums, just click "Download"

good to see that the german file is up to date !

Update spanish pleaseĦĦ

I'm sorry but now I have no time to update the spanish translation. If someone wants to do it, please contact me and I'll provide all that has been done up to this moment.

Hi! I've just translated all the texts from the DeI's localization, but when I want to comput my final .pack file, I have a little problem: many command texts are in double, one in the dei's localization, and one in the vanilla localization... Do you know how to delete all the texts from the vanilla that are modified by DeI ?