Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reduced AI agent usage

Default Re: Reduced AI agent usage

If when you do make an update for 16.1. If you could post a version outside of steam for us poor unfortunate Mac users that would be awesome. Thanks.

14182's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by AveCaesar View Post
    First off, a much needed mod! That said, can you update this to patch 16.1? I've narrowed it down to your mod keeping me from getting Rome II to start. And of course, if I remove it, I can't start my 100 hour plus save game.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geg View Post
    If when you do make an update for 16.1. If you could post a version outside of steam for us poor unfortunate Mac users that would be awesome. Thanks.
    The non steam link at #1 is still working and no update is needed. The mod is working with the current patch.
    "I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first."

Arrigo Sacchi

Krixux's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by iRoygbiv View Post
    I've been suffering from a bad case of agent spam in my Caesar in Gaul campaign so I put together this little mod which reduces the AI's agent budget to zero.

This means that the AI can still have agents but it can't spend any money on preforming actions. Therefore all they can do is deploy their agents.

I may create another version with a small but non-zero budget if people want it.

Get it here:
    http://speedy.sh/X9kST/reduced-ai-agent-budget.pack

Or on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=210070083
    I can inform you Sir, that your cool mod works with DeI as well....
    Actually with any mod that is out there - tested on 5 till now

You really done something uber m8
    Respect !
    D I V I D E - ET - I M P E R A

& A PROPER EMPIRE: TERRA INCOGNITA .... A P E - T I
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Perhaps, as some wit remarked, the best proof that there is Intelligent Life in Outer Space is the fact it hasn't come here. Well, it can't hide forever - one day we will overhear it."

Stucked at startup screen and no conflicts (checked with mod manager) anyone?

14182's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post
    Stucked at startup screen and no conflicts (checked with mod manager) anyone?
    Only activating this mod?
    "I never realised that in order to become a jockey you have to have been a horse first."

Arrigo Sacchi

Laetus

Your mod won't let my game start. I tried the one from steam and the other one from the external website both won't let my game start.

non-steam link seems to be broken, doubt you'll check this thread anymore but I thought i'd let you know nonetheless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12