Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chronicle of Spain: A Redux 1004 AAR (Updated 1/2/14)

Mausolos of Caria's Avatar Royal Satrap

Default Re: Chronicle of Spain: A Redux 1004 AAR (Updated 1/2/14)

I can still see them
    "Pompeius, after having finished the war against Mithridates, when he went to call at the house of Poseidonios, the famous teacher of philosophy, forbade the lictor to knock at the door, as was the usual custom, and he, to whom both the eastern and the western world had yielded submission, ordered the fasces to be lowered before the door of science."

Pliny the Elder, Naturalis Historia, 7, 112

Thanks, friend.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

I can't

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

As I understand it...

This AAR was/is abandoned due to hardware failure. Its a shame really as it started off really well, and it had a very distinct and unusual style to it (the heavy use of both images and text, this in a way I have not seen elsewhere). Had it ever been finished, I would have immediately sent/nominated it to the TWC scriptorium-boys for indefinite preservation - alas it was never finished, and so none of that happened. It probably would have ended up being some damn fine work - from what I can tell - had it ever been completed. Lets hope that Cyprian will return to Redux and do another one for us....

- A

Yes, unfortunately, a hardware problem stopped this AAR in its tracks... And then I got tired of paying exorbitant funds to host the pictures. Suffice it to say, Castile was at war with Portugal, France, and the Moors in short order -- and there were some tremendous battles. I may still have some screenshots on my external harddrive, but it would take a long time to piece the story together and in the meantime a new version of Redux has arrived... So maybe I will try something new. Maybe. Anyone recommend a host site that provides decent bandwidth for not too much $$$ ?

Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar 避世絕俗
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Just to let you know, this story was reviewed in the latest edition of the Critic's Quill

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Whoa, the pics are back! After have been gone for god knows how long... Enjoy this stuff folks, while you can...

- A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12