Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - over, evil side wins

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - DALE Available - TURN 1-Game starting now!

So are we continuing this hotseat or should I bother playing? I'd like to continue but that's dependant on finding some new players otherwise there will be a lot of subbing

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - DALE Available - TURN 1-Game starting now!

I hope we're continuing. We have enough players remaining, and it's good vs. evil so we can always sub our allies until replacements can be found.

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

We shall continue , but I am pretty pissed that we've lost a good portion of people with excuses like "I have to make time in my schedule and so I have to leave" and then say "I got plenty of time". It shows how much dedication people have, and in the future don't join a ing hotseat if your going to leave right away

Please can a player from the good side sub Dale from now on instead of Gimli for reasons I stated a few pages back.

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli10 View Post
    We shall continue , but I am pretty pissed that we've lost a good portion of people with excuses like "I have to make time in my schedule and so I have to leave" and then say "I got plenty of time". It shows how much dedication people have, and in the future don't join a ing hotseat if your going to leave right away
    Sorry for my part on that, but I've stayed true to my post.

I'm sure it's not intended to target me in the first place.

Lately we had some issues on that ye. But don't forget you played when only a handful of players were active in TATW HS, so you knew eachoder better.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

It's not you Aldor, you have solid reasons, its just people who leave without any real reason and make excuses after they already commited.

jemdkyl's Avatar Senator

Do you have a potato for a head? My second post was sarcastic.

Obviously I cannot play FIFTY hotseats simultaneously and still have time for work and studies lol. You really seriously took that sentence literally? It was my response to what you said about how I can just join a bunch of hotseats since it barely takes any time, no sir, it does take a lot of time for me. If I am going to play a hotseat, I am going to play it good. For that, I need time. Right now I am in only 3, one of which is a gaming staff hosted championship of WTW.

I still decided to remain in Joerock's Hotseat even though it is around the same turn as this one. You should ask yourself why I really left this hotseat instead of that one.

Protip: Matto left, Dale is absent and was refused a player on the grounds "lol I'm a veteran and he ain't!" No offense to Blackwolf but I did not want to play against him either since I didn't think it was a balanced fight. I will have more fun against Khuzaymah..

Sorry all but I really think I have solid reasons for leaving this too. 2 absent players and the lack of a proper hotseat leader.
    Last edited by jemdkyl; March 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Alright I'll continue then, FPoE are up!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ob...otR_FPoE_3.sav
    Last edited by JWANT; March 25, 2014 at 09:40 PM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] Invite only [GAMING STAFF WELCOME]

Really sorry, I haven't been able to get on the forums for some weird reason...Taking turn now

Sorry for the late post...I had a lot of problems connecting to the site.

OoG!

Dale,Silvan Elves and Isengard open! Would like people with some experience.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dale,Silvan Elves and Isengard open! Would like people with some experience.
    I think you should lower the experience level. Some newbies turn out very good, others don't.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - Dale, Isengarad and Silvans open! HS experience requried!

The concerns I had was that he had just registered, he is not very active and has no hs experience(or perhaps campaign experience). I will heed the request and lower the skill cap, but I would like people who are active and have been on the forums for at least a couple months.

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Default Re: War of the Ring [TATW 3.2] - Dale, Isengarad and Silvans open! HS experience requried!

Silvan Elves up!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I haven't played either dale or the SE in a hotseat before, can I get a cleared save of each of them to see their position?
    EDIT: If this is set to autoresolve only then don't even bother giving me the elves
    Last edited by themzr; April 02, 2014 at 10:33 AM.

knicolas2's Avatar Senator

I could sub SE for this turn if needed

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Since the elves will hopelessly lose, I will take dale if you'll have me.

Accepted. I will PM you the condition + hopeful future plans.

Well Knicolas, you going to contact Loose and put the save up or we going to be sitting here with our dicks in our hands waiting