View Poll Results: If you like that, what climate you wish to cahnge?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mediterranean

118 61.14%
  • Atlantic

27 13.99%
  • Continental

48 24.87%
Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: MOD - [Workshop] Aztec's Environments and Lightings (Updated 12/09/2014)

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development + DOWNLOAD VERSION 2 beta added

Quote Originally Posted by zorak View Post
    It works for me sort of (8.1) but not as intended, Teutoborg looks awful, the water especially. I'll grab a screenie when I can.

Edit:

Good but try to take screens of the eastern battles and post them here

Armazd's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Aztec,s New Lighting and Environmental development + DOWNLOAD VERSION 2 beta added

i have tested this mod
    it works correctly in eastern regions
    nice job man +rerp

Here from mine (patch 8.1 beta):

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

thnx moein also try to use it : aztec_new_environmen_mod_V2_beta patch 8.1.rar
    little changes added

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Your enviroment mod with 8.1 -mod cause too much problems to my games and disable most my mods. So I am getting worried about this mod.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Your enviroment mod with 8.1 -mod cause too much problems to my games and disable most my mods. So I am getting worried about this mod.
    Every mods that affect weather lighting in the pack files has conflict with this mod !
    I JUST TESTED ON PATCH 7 AND 8.1 AND IT WAS PERFECT AND WORKING

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Can you elaborate on what problems you are encountering?

Content Emeritus

- It disable all my made emblems
    - Make main menu background back to green and boar symbol
    - When I change graphic setting during battle, then I am stuck in zoomed left-up corner.

Sad this mod is so awesome that I like to use, but cause too much problems to my other mods and game. It is odd that it have only lighting and weather stuffs, but somehow it is linked to other files.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; December 31, 2013 at 10:56 AM.

It disable all my emblems, make main menu background back to green and boar symbol and when I change graphic setting during battle, then i am stuck in zoomed left-up corner.
    Same here. All UI mods stopped working when I've installed mod for 8.1, tho I didn't try to change graphics!

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

It disable all my emblems, make main menu background back to green and boar symbol and when I change graphic setting during battle, then i am stuck in zoomed left-up corner.

Sad this mod is so awesome that I like to use, but cause too much problems to my other mods and game.
    TOON TOTAL WAR should make it compatible with other mods

kamikazee786's Avatar Senator

Im using toons all in one mod, it combines noifs emblems along with aztecs mod and it works perfect, im using patch 8 btw !
    If you work to earn a living, why then do you work yourself to death?

I know the total war retail mod manager causes a lot of problems because the load order is unchangeable.

Does using the 3rd party mod manager to alter the load order fix the problems with mod compatibility?

Content Emeritus

Ok, lets jump back for little bit...

aztec_new_environmen_mod_V2_beta.rar
    This doesn't cause any problem but

mod with patch 8.1 is more like mod killer for me (I don't know and it is odd as there wasn't any files what I used it kill all my mods and also kill my original rome 2 main menu background and turn it to green and give boar symbol back and if I changed graphic settings, then you are stuck in zoomed camera in top-left corner)

So when I used aztec_new_environmen_mod_V2_beta.rar I am not sure about my game. I am fighting in river crossing somewhere in Eastern:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In sandstorm

I don't know and it is odd as there wasn't any files what I used it kill all my mods and also kill my original rome 2 main menu background and turn it to green and give boar symbol back
    I'm using your background menu mod and it works fine for me, some time ago I did rename it and place 01 at the first of your mod name to give it higher priority in the mod manger through the game launcher. Original game background shows up fine with aztec's mod when I run it.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    TOON TOTAL WAR should make it compatible with other mods
    Well all seems to be working fine with my mod with no conflicts as such! I have not tried 8.1 version as yet but will report back tomorrow, so far I see conflict with No HD mod only.

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Ok, lets jump back for little bit...

aztec_new_environmen_mod_V2_beta.rar
    This doesn't cause any problem but

mod with patch 8.1 is more like mod killer for me (I don't know and it is odd as there wasn't any files what I used it kill all my mods and also kill my original rome 2 main menu background and turn it to green and give boar symbol back and if I changed graphic settings, then you are stuck in zoomed camera in top-left corner)

So when I used aztec_new_environmen_mod_V2_beta.rar I am not sure about my game. I am fighting in river crossing somewhere in Eastern:

In sandstorm

Not installed for you I donmt know why but understood from your sky, sky MUST be like the screenshots I posted
    BUT this one is simillar to mine :

what reason , no effects shown for you ?

a way we have !
    open pack manager then open data and data-rome2.pack files .
    add modded files fo vanilla packs manually , Replace them , so the game MUST active them ( vanilla weather in replaced by my mod file in package)

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Well all seems to be working fine with my mod with no conflicts as such! I have not tried 8.1 version as yet but will report back tomorrow, so far I see conflict with No HD mod only.
    yes because affected same files ! on of them must active!

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

one way to understad wether the mod installed correctly or not

try to replay these battles : replays.rar download ond put it replays folder found here :
    C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\replays

you should see the scene exactly like this :

Quote Originally Posted by aztec View Post
    one way to understad wether the mod installed correctly or not

try to replay these battles : replays.rar download ond put it replays folder found here :
    C:\Users\.......\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\replays

you should see the scene exactly like this :

GEM or no GEM? I mean, will I be able to see it in vanilla, or do I need to use your GEM for it?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Go0lden_Archer View Post
    GEM or no GEM? I mean, will I be able to see it in vanilla, or do I need to use your GEM for it?
    my GEM is optional , first try the basic pack , then if you saw changes , use my GEM
    this picture is GEM_off