Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Bug Thread

Default Re: Bug Thread

Hello, i installed the mod and custom battle works great but then when i click campaign it loads like 5% off the way, then it crashes and it says i am missing something.

it says im missing BI_data_spy or something like that

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

generic error. reinstall the mod, if that doesn't work reinstall your entire RTW installation.

Hello, I have been having a problem with custom battles and battles in the campaign. I have Rome Total War Gold Edition and the problem is when i am in campaign and I wanna do a battle I go in and a whole bunch of error messages pop up about building files not being found. Then if I click them all off the building models don't show up. And I can't even do a custom battle. When I click start battle in takes me back to the menu. Also one thing. The backround of the title screen is still RTW. Please help this looks like a great mod

hey i need some help when i start the game with the troy icon at the desktop it says: Failed to find steam.

how do i fiz this

ps - sorry for my bad english

I installed the mod ok, but when I click on the campaign button, it won't engage & says to go back to the previous screen.
    How do you pick the campaign game?

disorder's Avatar Libertus

Just wanted to say what a great mod this is, i haven't played Aristeia yet but i will soon. one thing i did notice is that all rebel factions when on the battle map they have no sigil, it is just a white blank flag

When I click the icon it runs vanilla RTW.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789