Thread: TATW Multiplayer Battles Challenge

Default TATW Multiplayer Battles Challenge

I'm starting a Total War Center TATW 3.2 multiplayer battle challenge.

The map shall be Grassy Plains.

Anyone can initiate a challenge on this thread. You can challenge individuals you want to test your skills against or lay down a general challenge to the whole community.

Whoever accepts the challenge can choose the amount of florins (try to make it a reasonable amount to keep it fun) and what rules they like as long as the restrictions apply to both sides. (e.g you can't say one team is limited to 5 cavalry and the other team is unrestricted)

For the stakes/reward, I suggest that the victor will be repped one point by the defeated.

The participants will arrange the time and date of battle with their opponents.

I encourage people to post their results here and replays as well so we can get a new collection going.

Battles can be played in the online battles lobby or as an alternative I have set up a hamachi network:

Network name: TATW challenge
    Password: lancer

I am throwing down the gauntlet before the entire TWC community. My online battle/gamespy name is "(PREY)Lancer" Who will face me?

Default Re: TATW Multiplayer Battles Challenge

I would be interested in playing TATW MP battles. Someone made a thread like this before but there weren't many people interested.

Nice's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: TATW Multiplayer Battles Challenge

I am also intrested. I have almost no experience in Total War multiplayer battles, but my mikro without pause shouldn't be to bad as I used to play other strategy games like Company of Heroes.