Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise spin off thread. Share your ideas about new ones here!

Senator

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise, what will they think of next? What can you come up with???

Oh, and I should also mention that a new chapter just got posted on the Hobbit story for anyone interested, I just spent the last few hours working on it.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise, what will they think of next? What can you come up with???

Last edited by Veteraan; January 04, 2022 at 02:01 PM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

I know a spin-off I'd like to see

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    as I was reminded of my old comic van Gondor, for those who recognise the image, hehe

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

I dream of Batuman every night.. every night

on the other hand, the Uruk Hai bride is not that bad, let it go for the hairs.. but her expression is actually scarier than that of her mate to me...
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

Top Gear: Silly Middle-earth Mounts edition.
    It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Only on the condition Jeremy Clarkson is eaten by his warg. Or by his rabbits. I'm not really bothered as long as he gets eaten.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise spin off thread. Now updated with special NGUGI Roast episode

And here is something special, a roast of one of our best known members. He took it very well, as expected from this prankster.

Last edited by Veteraan; January 04, 2022 at 01:21 PM.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise spin off thread. Now updated with a special Roast of NGUGI episode

My my
    When I heard there was an intention to mark me for a creation I did not mind, and in same spirit I told not to hold back, but did not expect this level of scrutiny or creativity

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise spin off thread. Now updated with a special Roast of NGUGI episode

Well said Vet'!

Beards + sunglasses is always a great combination but i am not sure if they match with the pink ears

+rep to both veteran and ngugi

Skald's Avatar Decanus

Good laugh!!!

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

Haha that was awesome veteraan
    Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    R2 is a deeply flawed, partially completed, hastily assembled, sub-par product.

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise spin off thread. Share your ideas about new ones here!

Thank you guys.

This one took a lot of time, so I'm glad you liked it.

Default Re: The LOTR and Hobbit movie franchise spin off thread. Share your ideas about new ones here!

I Recently stumbled upon a backup of the pictures I posted in this thread, that some of the 'older' visitors of the TATW forum might remember. It was a nice thread while it lasted and good for some fun I think. Much of the pictures that were in it, disappeared when Photobucket stopped having free storage. I have transferred my own pictures to Imgur and put them back where they belong in the thread. A bit of a trip down memory lane for some and perhaps something new for others. Not that I expect much, traffic being so low nowadays.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567