Thread: Can't load a 40 unit save file

Laetus

Default Can't load a 40 unit save file

It seems that I can't load a 40 units save.

I decided to go for a 40 unit campaign but every time when I try to load the save file you create in the launcher to enable a 40 unit campaign, my game crashes when it is loading the campaign map.

I have no idea what is causing it. I have reinstalled Darthmod and reinstalled Napoleon Total War twice now but it still isn't working. What am I doing wrong?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Can't load a 40 unit save file

When you starting a new campaign in the DMN launcher you select which faction you want to play with 40 unit size, so select which one you want to play and click on "Play" in the DMN launcher.

Now this is important, because after you read a message saying that you should run Napleon TW as normal then launch NTW as you would normally do if you play plain vanilla.

Then in the in-game menu you load the 40 unit save and start your new 40 unit campaign by loading that 40 unit save and once you have done that then save your game as normal, but remember to follow this instructions when you want to continue your campaign.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

It's the first load anyways. Thus not allowing us to load the 40 unit save at all to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighttrain4 View Post
    It's the first load anyways. Thus not allowing us to load the 40 unit save at all to begin with.
    yes I just posted this...I'm having the same problem. When I select the campaign under 40x unit per army...Then open the game it doesn't have any saved games for me to load.

The same here. Tried to load 40x saves for UK and France - both crash.
    I've tried to verify game cache and clean reinstall of the game, nothing helped.