Thread: [Preview] Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! And As Always! A New Preview for YOU!

Icon4 [Preview] Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! And As Always! A New Preview for YOU!

Happy Holidays Folks! And as usual, we have a new preview for YOU!

Tired of all those clones and awkward shields? Have no fear? The Historically Accurate Units are here! As a special New Year gift, we will be releasing Patch v0.2 near the start of January, featuring new scripts, and most importantly: new units!

Prepare to be amazed!

And as a bonus, we have included a preview of the new crossbow model:

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by The Blade That Was Broken; December 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Default Re: Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! And As Always! A New Preview for YOU!

Great work! Looking forward for the new patch.

Great preview! The green guys in the second pic remind me of some units in Dynasty Tactics, that great game.
    The afore-mentioned personage has been marked for honorable execution
    in accordance to the lawful tradition and practice of the Morag Tong Guild.
    The Bearer of this non-disputable document has official sanctioned license
    to kill the afore-mentioned personage.

Good stuff!

Good news Merry Christmas!

GREAT!!!!Thank you!

cant wait

Good work! I still play the old version time to time

i cant wait

Default Re: [Preview] Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! And As Always! A New Preview for YOU!

did i miss the release?

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: [Preview] Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! And As Always! A New Preview for YOU!

Not yet
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR