Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Effects for Main Campaign

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Seasonal Effects for Main Campaign (Now with Seasonal Graphics!)

So... this is for the great campaign right? Does it affects the battle maps?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

This is for the normal grand campaign yes, and it currently doesn't change the way battle types trigger. If I can get that to localize properly then I will put it in for sure

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

joedreck's Avatar Artifex

Sounds great. I hope u find it.
    Edictum mod adds new edicts to Rome II. http://www.twcenter.net / YouTube: Edictum Mod / Click here for Edictum Mod on steam
    Vote Brain Slug for president.

Sorry for the silly question guys but can you please tell me how can I install the mod after downloading the file?

veljus's Avatar Miles

Absolutely fantastic mod!
    "They took my fries. I took their lives."

@argyrisgr97 You place the mod pack in your Rome2/data folder. Then, you run Rome 2 and click Mod Manager. Click the box next to the mod file's name.

Alternatively, you can subscribe on the Steam Workshop.

thank you man

Dresden, could you persuade Radious to present a second version of his Campaign feature mod which doesn't include the graphical effects of the mod as you have here as well? It really hurts my eyes and i modded it out of the mod, but this will be obsolet in the next patch etc.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Hey is this thing not working? Since Update 9, I can't get this mod to work. I never had an issue before. But when I start a new game, I never get the objectives popup.

The mod works for me, what objectives pop up are you referring to?

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Ya I figured it out. I haven't started a new game since patch 9, and I guess one of my other mods was causing issues. Sorry bout that.

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Are there troops attirition immune? Cause this mod looks interesting and i use 4t/y, but i guess it must be pretty hard for some factions (like egypt for example) if they have attirition in the summer and public order decrease in the winter

Right now, no there are not attrition immune troops. However, attrition only happens in extreme weather circumstances.

Miles

I guess it's nearly impossible to add rain/snow and other seasons to the campaignmap like in CiG?

Quote Originally Posted by Star7 View Post
    I guess it's nearly impossible to add rain/snow and other seasons to the campaignmap like in CiG?
    That is what this mod does...add them to the main campaign map. Try out the suebi and you will see what I mean

Just tried this out, really like the changes you made things always taste better with a bit of seasoning :p

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    That is what this mod does...add them to the main campaign map. Try out the suebi and you will see what I mean
    Ew, Ic, I just read something about "only battles" and "only effects as statchangers".

Can I see this map with the season effects ingame?

Dresden I know that snow terrain on the campaign map is impossible from what I understand but can you make the battle map have snow terrain in the winter, is that even possible?

You can only edit the default settings, so battles everywhere would have snow (including the desert).

You can have snow on the ground in the campaign map but once again, its everywhere.