Thread: Whats the difference between the Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei and Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Romae mods?

Default Whats the difference between the Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei and Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Romae mods?

As my title says, Whats the difference between the Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei and Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Romae mods? Are they the same thing or is there something a little different? I've been playing the Flagellum Dei mod for several years now and wasn't sure if it's the same mod as Ruina Romae?
    thanks and cheers

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Whats the difference between the Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei and Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Romae mods?

Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei (IBFD) is the precursor of Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Romae (IBRR).
    While IBRR is based on IBFD we have changed so many elements (map, some factions, units ...) that it will be a completely true new experience to play.

However, era remains the same as in IBFD (starting with 410AD).

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Default Re: Whats the difference between the Invasio Barbarorum: Flagellum Dei and Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Romae mods?

Thanks man
    cheer

Hi, stumptownOR, and welcome to the IB forums.

I've moved this thread to the FD forums.

Ah, this clears things up for me as well.