Thread: Constructive criticism. My last post i promise.

Default Constructive criticism. My last post i promise.

I give up on this game but I'm willing to throw in my last 2 bits.

On naval battles :

Instead of having navies limited in numbers such as 80 levies per boat on ultra. Why not have them at full strength but hidden in the hull, so only the 80 men at the can throw spears, fight, meanwhile from the hull men can start appearing til they fill they're actual strength in numbers. Roman's were very well known for putting more men then they could hit in their early ships.

This wouldn't be to crazy of a work around but what it would do is make Carthage an actual entity. It would allow naval fleets to actually look intimidating and it will above all use the coast line more efficiently. Perhaps we can even hide the horses in the hull. (doubt it.)
    It's just stupid that my horse general becomes useless because he's on a boat. Hannibal put elephants on rafts made of trees they cut within days.

or just fix the siege battles.
    Last edited by Simon.Fitoussi; December 18, 2013 at 08:06 AM.

Default Re: Constructive criticism. My last post i promise.

dont stop posting.. post more, preferably also in TotalWar.com, in support forum. Don't stop and demand things to get fixed. you are paying customer, and you request working product.

The First they will change battle mechanism and battlefield. i would speak accurency:

a) make bigger naval and land battlefields
    b) make tactical conditions for roman, barbarian, factions for example add stats for secondary weapon, change weak and strange sides of phalanx, change bonus of formation etc.
    c) add tactical objects to battlefiels for example swamp, rocky terran for slower cavalry, valley , river
    d) add impact weather for battle for example It is raining the shields of roman would too heavy and defensive bonus was very low
    e) Improve AI really Improve .. siege and etc
    f) Change economic and politic mechanism for example Dacie was famous for silver and gold mines... The Senate would had had much power and you have to have more options influence them..for example torture, exile, claim of governor of province etc.
    g) Change UI for example : add family tree http://www.moddb.com/mods/tsardoms-t...mages/greek-ui and more options of administration of provinces

Unfortunately CA is able to create new factions and thats it. The others suggestions are ignored by CA.

Daily's Avatar Flingin' ma mace son
    Content Emeritus

This is a single complaint/opinion which does not warrant its own thread.

Closed.
    Proud patron of Confederate Jeb and FalconPilot
    View how Grouchy makes a Hoplon shield!