Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Working KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 download

Default Re: Working KGCM 3.0 and 4.2 download

Goddammit, ing Gamefront closed down.

You need a new download location for 4.3

I also think you need to clean up this forum and delete all the old threads that have bad links and reupload the various little individual file fixes like the menu crash fix and the descr_characters files into the new sticky.

Can someone please upload the mod and fixes and post a link here.
    Most current links don't work anymore.

I would really like to play my old savegame but i don't have the mod installed on my new computer.

I would really appreciate that.

Thanks

King William the Conqueror's Avatar Campidoctor

All the mediafire links in the first post still work. Here's a link to the 4.3 patch since that is absent from the OP. http://www.mediafire.com/file/sc6sd4..._Patch_4.3.exe
    I hold the blitz record for Medieval II (106 region in 7 turns) set in January 2024.

Check out my Youtube Channel: CosmicConqueror
    Proud Member of TWC since 2011!

icenii's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by King William the Conqueror View Post
    All the mediafire links in the first post still work. Here's a link to the 4.3 patch since that is absent from the OP. http://www.mediafire.com/file/sc6sd4..._Patch_4.3.exe
    Thanks King William it was the 4.3 that i had trouble getting.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

Thank you, the Leper King.

1 Is there any patch which creates emergent army if the faction has been destroyed ?Yeah,it should be compatible with KGCM.

2 which is HHB?I could find more about it in forum.

Hello guys.

I want to merge russia into novgorod to restore timurids faction,how to realize it with min modification?

And when I copy the mongols and Timurids invasion,it came to a CTD.Should I change the location of the army place or something else?

I copied the invasion from the original campaign_script.txt to the newest script.

I couldn't edit my post so I could post again then.

Libertus

4.3?

Hello. I don't know if anyone can help me; I tried downloading the base game (v3.0 installer) twice, but both times it simply wouldn't work. The latest time gave me the following error message: https://imgur.com/a/oyzGx

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Thought I'd post my folder here https://drive.google.com/file/d/11lc...ew?usp=sharing, it's an up to date 4.3 version with the menu crash and Mongolian halberdier fix applied
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

vietanh797's Avatar Domesticus

is it work with new steam version?
    Empire II and Medieval III pls

Blog Entries

I have the new steam version, so yes. The new versio doesn't actually change anything, so all mods etc should work as before it
    and Peaman

Err, it's not work for me in the beginning but after I edit the bat file to have it run from the "medieval2.exe" the the mod work okay. I guess it's because the new Med2 version don't have "kingdom.exe" so the old bat file unable to find "kingdom.exe" to run. It's a little sad after 3 years comeback to this forum and notice that Dave, Soulfire and Stylix all of them seem no longer active here. This mod was my favorite back then and I even helped out Dave to test this mod.
    Last edited by vietanh797; November 29, 2018 at 08:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Mods needing kingdom.exe is an old problem that dates back to the removal of kingdoms as a separate launcher on Steam, happened the same time as the multiplayer update I think. The fix is very simple. In your /medieval II folder, copy "medieval2.exe", paste it in the same folder and rename the copy "kingdoms.exe"
    and Peaman

Well that's another way to fix that problem. Thanks mate.

Blog Entries

Doing it that way means you can play countless mods without having to edit the .bat of each and every one of them.
    Happy to help
    and Peaman

I find out that all the factions from kingdoms exp don't have their shield symbol(replaced by city wall symbol), any way to fix this?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

NeCacaluXuxultic's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post

Playing as Aztecs and slaves gives me so many problems! I want 3.0 since I already have the 4.2 and 4.3 updates.

I'm wanting to modify this but wanting to see if that is even possible. I was thinking about adding the Abbasids, Khwarazm, and Serbia. I also want to start when the vanilla campaign starts and have the Mongol invasion but take out the Timurid invasion. Its been a while since I played twme2 and I remember I could never finish a stainless steel campaign because of all the bugs and glitches. My worry is putting in all of this work and this campaign still having the same issues. I would also want to expand on the eastern portion of the map and take away the Aztecs and the western hemisphere entirely. Also the thing is I remember modifying Serbia into my stainless steel 6.4 campaign back in the day but I dont remember where I have all of the information needed or where to download all of the campaign markers. I plan on doing a clone with Byzantium for Serbia, Turks for Abbasids and Khwarazm.

Am I crazy for wanting to take this on? last time I did all of this I was finishing college. I got three kids now so not much time to indulge in all of this. Any tips for modifying this and if it can even be done?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123