Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated for Patch 15 beta)

That happens usually from a mod conflict, although I haven't figure out why yet.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated for Patch 15 beta)

Cannot load the Augustus Campaign with this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Teil View Post
    Cannot load the Augustus Campaign with this mod.
    Thats normal, its a new massive overhaul patch.
    None of the mods will work now. People will have to wait 24h for most of the mods to work, when they are being updated by its maker.

So now we wait untill dresden updates his TTT mod (and his 4TPY+seasonal effect mod).
    Thanks again, dresden.

Updated to work with Augustus Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSilence View Post
    Thats normal, its a new massive overhaul patch.
    None of the mods will work now. People will have to wait 24h for most of the mods to work, when they are being updated by its maker.

So now we wait untill dresden updates his TTT mod (and his 4TPY+seasonal effect mod).
    Thanks again, dresden.
    I see you didn't know as I didn't but vanilla Grand campaign is now 4TPY. So awesome news!

People keep saying vanilla GC is 4TPY but it isn't for me. It is still 1TPY so maybe I am missing something

Update:
    - Added in missing ancillary (Cleopatra)

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Only the Augustus campaign is 4TPY, isn't it?
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Quote Originally Posted by billydilly View Post
    Only the Augustus campaign is 4TPY, isn't it?
    Disable the mods enter Grand Campaign and tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Necromancer View Post
    Disable the mods enter Grand Campaign and tell us.
    For me without mods, vanilla GC is 1TPY.

What are the conditions to have the "Promote button" active for a General in the Faction's screen ?

Otherwise TTT mod is include in DeI right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    For me without mods, vanilla GC is 1TPY.
    same here

Hello Dresden not sure if you know but there is a serious problem with 4TpY mods after EE.

If you hover with the cursor on the season icon beneath the mini map you will see 2 seasons:

Summer
    Spring

or

Summer
    Summer

or

Autumn
    Autumn

etc...

The biggest problem it is totally random which seasons it picks so you can have summer for instance for 2 turns and no spring.

It starts out wrong and has always had the 2 names. It should fix itself after the first rotation.

--------------------

Update
    Added the new traits from patch 15

BLuBMuZ's Avatar Civis

hi Dresden, since time immemorial i'm regularly using this nice mod, but with some variations to avoid conflicts with mine.
    So, at every patch i subscribe/unsubscribe to get the pack, apply my variations (delete a couple tables and edit a couple more) and upload as a private mod in Steam.
    While doing this same process after finished updating my mod, i noticed some missing tables compared to the previous versions:

db\character_traits_tables\character_traits
    db\trait_categories_tables\trait_categories
    db\trait_info_tables\trait_info
    db\trait_to_antitraits_tables\trait_to_antitraits
    lua_scripts\export_triggers.lua

Is this a choice to have it work and you plan an update or else?
    Without a deep dive into the tables it seems to me that the mod would not work at his full extent without those tables and scripts

Thank you for your attention and your good work.

I removed those so that the new traits from patch 15 would be included. Vanilla made many of the same changes we had made and added some new traits.

----------

Update:
    - Fixed Armenia traditions.
    - Fixed ancillaries in Augustus campaign.

Update
    Actually fixed ancillaries in Augustus campaign (hopefully!)

Update
    Fixed Armenian naval traditions
    Fixed Armenian army traditions not being in a tree

Hi,Dresden,

What tables you updated? I have my own collection and use your mod. I await your response.

Thank you.

For the traditions? I updated the character skill node and character skill node links tables.

Thank you, Dresden