Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Compatible with Hannibal and Seasons DLC)

Just FYI for all those wondering: the latest beta Patch 12 turns this mod obsolete, BUT it still works if you click the enable old mods checkbox in game launcher

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Compatible with Hannibal and Seasons DLC)

Hi! Thx again for the awesome mod!

Just one question: Did you change the random traits general gets from time to time, too? I play as Rome again after a long time, and it seems like all generals that aren't involved in combat all the time either turn mad or gladiator obsessive. I thought they fixed that? Is there anything I can do about it?

why does CA not implement this into vanilla? Awesome mod!

no offense guys, i love the graphical updates but i'd take content over eye candy any day. Can you please do something about useless upgrades such as night commander lvl 2 simply adds 1 cunning and the next lvl ands 2 cunning.... wow what a steal! I would much rather start a new skill chain and get bonuses alongside that plus 1 cunning.

Update - Getae Free DLC and Pirates DLC Compatible.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated for Getae/Pirates DLC)

Update - fixed missing background skills for the new subcultures.

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated for Getae/Pirates DLC)

Hey just asking but are you guys still adding new stuff to the mod?

I love this mod, it definitely helps this game out. I appreciate it Dresden. I'm not sure what thread to ask my question. I am currently playing with the mod Total Realism. I have Mitch's Mod manager and I have placed your mod at the very top. However some of the traits are not working correctly. I was under the impression that whichever mod was loaded first would take over. For a specific example. I decided to give my generals the ability: +3 ranks to new recruits. It just doesn't work. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Is there a way to change the trait which gives troops experience at the time of recruitment to increase in experienced gained during battle ? Similar to a champion increase experienced earned ? Thank you

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Has this been updated to 14beta? Its the first time i use the mod so i cant tell if there is something different. So if you can point me to stuff that should be different when starting a campaign, please let me know. Thanks

Its compatible with 14 beta.

New things are skills, traditions, ancillaries and generals gain xp as governors (in cities).

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Thanks, i noticed it now. For some reason the mod only updated later.

Got a another question, but i cant find the topic of the mod, so i'll ask it here, since it's also from you.

Im doubting between the 4t/y and the 4t/y with season effects. Does the latter has also variety in seasons like the main game? Like harsh winter, mild winter, late spring, etc..., or is it just always the same effects?

Thanks

The latter isn't really necessary, it adds a few extra effects that vanilla doesn't have. Before they added seasons to vanilla it was the only way to have them, but now its just a few more provincial effects than normal.

It don't worked for me.

Libertus

Hi Dresden,

is this mod compatible with the german version of the game? I ask because I canīt see the names of army traditions or skills of generals. I do see the effects (like 5% more morale) but I donīt see the name of the skill (like Ferocious Warrior). Did I miss something?

No, this mod is for the English version.

I think there are translations over at the UPC project but I could be wrong.

Update
    - Added gravitas to character skills and political ranks to fit with new political system in patch 15 beta.

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated for Patch 15 beta)

Comrads (or Dresden pls), who can give me link old TTT version for 14.1 patch?

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated for Patch 15 beta)

This should still work for patch 14, it just has a few extra gravitas rolling around.

i using patch 14 with rome total realism mod and cards showing descriptions but not bonus information