Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 9 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

Yes you can change the number of points they get per level in the character experience table.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 9 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yes you can change the number of points they get per level in the character experience table.
    the only table I could find is "character_experience_skills_tiers" in your mod pack folder and from that point on I have no idea what I should be changing. can you please be more specific? what do I need to do exactly to add more experience points and/or increase the amount of points gained after battles?

thanks.

Ok, so for armies you want to find the column that says for_army and sort the table by that. It will group the army tiers together.

Then, you can see the various army levels (skill_rank).

The skill_points column is how many skill points the army gets at that rank. The experience_threshold column is how much experience the army needs to get to that rank.

I have downloaded the ancillary triggers which show what triggers an ancillary but not its effects once you gain it. Is there a spreadsheet with the complete list of ancillaries and traits and its effects? Thanks!

For some reason my game won't load when I use this mod , even when its at the top of the list, I'm most interested in the generals gaining experience as governors, which tables would I have to extract to just get that to work as a stand alone?

Quote Originally Posted by rem123456 View Post
    I have downloaded the ancillary triggers which show what triggers an ancillary but not its effects once you gain it. Is there a spreadsheet with the complete list of ancillaries and traits and its effects? Thanks!
    There are many, many ancillaries. I haven't compiled them all in a spreadsheet. Maybe at some point.

For some reason my game won't load when I use this mod , even when its at the top of the list, I'm most interested in the generals gaining experience as governors, which tables would I have to extract to just get that to work as a stand alone?
    What version of Rome 2 are you using?

Version 1.0.0 patch 7. The game starts to load but then just loads endlessly, when I press ctrl alt delete it says rome 2 not responding, I've found fixes for this such as deleting the appdata folder but it didn't help

This mod is for later patches.

Damn, we'll what tables deal with the generals as governors? Is it possible for me to extract it and have it work, or recreate those tables in a new mod for patch 7 ? I appreciate u answering questions this part of the mod makes no sense to me why it wasnt in the original game

Nvm I just opened the pack file and I see its brutally complicated lol thanks for the mod ill download it again when I restart a new campaign with newer patch

Some things I've noticed... The zeal cards sometimes lose the zeal bonus when u level them making it a double edged sword. Did you remove the bonus for zeal commanders? And also authority influencing command radius and cunning reducing ability cool downs? I was quite find of these minor bonuses .

I didn't change anything with what the stats actually do.

I will look into the bonuses. I think maybe some skills have the attribute assigned to level 1 rather than level 3 as they should be.

Dresden Can you please make a mod to bring back the meaningful stats for generals... such as +chargebonus for zeal and increased command radius for authority and the like. After posting around the main forum I've confirmed Ca has removed all meaning to having the stats for some odd reason?

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Compatible with Hannibal and Seasons DLC)

Patch 11 compatible.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Compatible with Hannibal and Seasons DLC)

Dresden, not sure if it is something you might consider in the future, but I guess asking hurts no-one.

I was wondering would it be possible to make leveling up dynamic, or even random? What I mean is I personally hate choosable skill-trees for Rome 2, it just encourages making "optimal-builds", which leads to boring characters, and makes no sense in terms of "roleplay".

So, is it possible to have skills as automatic based on what "experience" the generals/agents have had (Governing/Fighting, etc...), or even randomly chosen for you, so that you would adapt to your characters, not them adapting to your game-style.

Also, I enjoyed your mod earlier, and it is a must now that I will try Rome 2 again after long pause, so thanks for your work.

Unfortunately, the skill system can't be randomized as far as I know. What you are describing is basically the traits system, which gives the general certain traits for what they do in game. Sadly, the trait system is limited to 3 traits total (and one trait slot is taken by the political rank).

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

So the game-engine won't allow such mechanic for skills, I see, thanks for clarifying that up.

Best mod ever

But emmm.... it seems rather dull that some "slots" are taken by +1 stat choices .... i'd say those starting nodes need some " little extra" stuff in em, just so they don't look so emmm... empty...

For example if I want my army to fight rly well i have to take 4 starting nodes with +1 stats in em and then go to whatever i rly needs... maybe +2% +4% bonuses to something in em would be ok?

Update: Are u absolutely sure the mod is working properly and adding stats to units ? I have a lvl 3 Principes with lvl 2 trained swordsman trait on the general, they got 51 attack 66 defense..... as soon as I take lvl 3 trained swordsman trait for the general their stats go from 51\66 to 48\64.... emm... that's not exactly an increase....
    Last edited by Seze; April 01, 2014 at 08:50 AM.

I noticed that when you hover over the season icon on the bottom right it lists the season twice (i.e. Winter Winter). Is this fixable?

Disregard my last post. Posted on the wrong thread sorry.