Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 8 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

All of those are probably great recommendations. This mod hasn't changed anything with agents, though. Perhaps in the future (the only agent changes are fixing the vanilla broken traits).

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 8 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

Is this mod included in Divide et Impera?

@auboy Yes

LawL_LawL's Avatar Ducenarius

Are all of the army/general traits cumulative?

I am not completely sure how the game handles percentages, but it is mostly cumulative. However, difficulty is also taken into account by the game. Lastly, there are many skills that don't actually give you the percentage listed. For example, 8% defense is not anywhere near 8% increase (it is much less).

Hi Dresden,

Is the mod patch 9 compatible ? I am playing beta patch 9 and TTT at the moment. I haven't encountered any strange things so far. So should be alright. But I am asking anyways just in case.....

Doesn't seem to be any mention of stuff this mod does being changed in patch notes, should be ok I would think.

Yes this should be patch 9 compatible.

Blitzkrieg80's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 9 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

I'm still getting CTDs when I start a Caesar in Gaul campaign ( i mean a CTD on in-game menu when you actually load the 'campaign' because RTW2 loads up normally and everything strangely enough and Grand Campaign does not have issues ).... but I seem to be the only one with this problem and TTT... i tested with no mods to make sure it wasn't another mod, dunno what the issue is... i'm just posting here, in case other people are getting this issue... please say something ;o) so i dont think im crazy hehe

patch 8.1 and patch 9 btw

bender30's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 9 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

Hi Dresden.
    I have to say that your Mods made Rome 2 playable for me and they have Features which the Main Game should have. But now to my Problem.
    Since the last Patch TTT seems to be broken. Generals donīt get experience for staying in cities and also all Chars only get 1 Skillpoint for a levelup. The weird thing is that the Household Pics are still zhe ones from your mod. I play the game in german and have also your Hegemonia 4 TpY and your Season Mod installed. Also I have the last UPC installed.
    I had uninstalled all other Mods and tried to play only with TTT but also then it has the same behaviour as mentioned above. I really have no idea what the problem causes. I hope you can help me and maybe here are other people who have the same problem.
    To play without TTT is like to play a half game.
    Ahh, and I tried both versions of TTT, the one from the Steam Workshop and the one from here. Also it makes no difference.
    Der Sinn des Lebens ist es , den Sinn des Lebens zu finden !

It sounds like you may have an old mod in your data folder causing a conflict. Most likely something is overwriting the triggers and the experience table. Check to make sure you don't have any old mods in your data folder even if they aren't active.

Hi, this is what it looks like in my data folder :

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...us6gv6_jpg.htm

As I said before. I deleted all Mods exceptt your TTT Mod and also then I still get only 1 Skill Point and I have also only the Vanilla Perks!
    Last edited by bender30; February 02, 2014 at 08:27 PM.

Hrm that is really weird! I will try to figure out what is going on, but none of those mods should interfere.

So, a little update!

First I set Rome to english but it didnīt chang anything.
    Then I deleted Rome 2 completly, including the hidden folders with the save games, and made a clean and fresh installation. After that I installed only TTT and it has the same behaviour (1 Skill Point; no experience for Generals in cities; but the Housekeeepcards of the mod; only vanilla perks at level up)!
    I tried it with several Factions but itīs sadly always the same!
    For me, it looks like as should Rome himself overwrite it somehow since the last patch!

Just tried the latest one, very good!

I think I found one bug though: the Administrative Expert trait for the Dignitary looks like it adds 10% upkeep costs rather than discounting it, showing the red icon. This is when playing Carthage and using the 4YPT mod, nothing else is used.

Hi Dresden,

did you anything figured out with the problems I have ?

Unfortunately, I haven't bender30 . No other users have reported such odd problems with the mod, I can't figure out what could be causing it.

Thanks for the mod. It does make generals a lot simpler to understand

Just a thought concerning the agents. I've already opened a thread on the official forum but I doubt it will be seen by many.

The problem for me is that agents do all the same things pretty much but what really annoys me is the fact that why would I favor the assassinate skills when I can favor the capturing skills. There is absolutely no reason for that. In my campaign, I end up with more than 12 champions becaus I capture them so easily.

My idea would be to add an upkeep to the agents, so that the choice of assassination skills would become relevant. You can't afford to pay so many agents but you can't let the AI use them at the same time. I don't know if this would break the economy of the AI but otherwise I think it could be nice to be added to this mod.

simple idea : upkeep to agent

Is it possible to grant free points or increase the rate of military traditions for the armies? I find them to be incredibly slow...