Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 8 Compatible)

Not compatible with the mini campaign yet.

Edit: Some steam users are reporting army traditions not functioning fully with save games. It could be that if you already own a skill that you don't have the prereq for, it disappears. I am looking into if this is something that is fixable. If others are experiencing this problem, please let me know here.
    Last edited by Dresden; December 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 8 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

Update:
    Should now work with the Caesar in Gaul DLC.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version, Patch 8 & Caesar Campaign Compatible)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Update:
    Should now work with the Caesar in Gaul DLC.
    Works perfect with Ceaser DLC! well done mate +reps

Just need Xilo to update Meaning Resources now!

Update - Fixed Army Traditions disappearing. Should now work properly, let me know if not.

Adreno's Avatar Senator

Update - Fixed Army Traditions disappearing. Should now work properly, let me know if not.
    What table(s) did you change for that? im asking so i can replace mine with the new one without messing up my own tweaks

Update 2 - Fixed Caesar in Gaul trait texts and Vercingetorix traits.

@Adreno - Changes are:
    These arent being used so:
    Delete character_skill_node_sets.loc
    Delete character_trait_levels.loc

Tables changed:
    character_trait_levels (fix Vercingetorix trait, one entry change)
    character_skill_nodes (fix traditions disappearing - many changes)
    character_skill_level_to_effects_junctions_tables (added 3 lines to improve Unfettered Warriors tradition)

Adreno's Avatar Senator

ok thanks man, i also noticed an issue with the general's skill experienced archer in the ferocious warrior tree.. instead of add 5/10/15% missile range extra it adds 500/1000/1500%

It has to, it is a bug in the game that you have to add 100x the effect for missile range. So, 500% is effectively 4-5%.

Its a dream, TTT , 4tpy mod + Radious and Kaziels Romans. its guys like you that make me enjoy this game still even after almost 500hrs played.

So awesome that you guys updated this mod and brought it into the fold again truly awesome to play with this.

Adreno's Avatar Senator

It has to, it is a bug in the game that you have to add 100x the effect for missile range. So, 500% is effectively 4-5%.
    ahhh lol, i never understood why i had to remove it every time i think i removed it the first time when i saw navies that could throw javelins from the other side of the map, but that must have been something else then so i shall change it all back

Yeah that navies bug was a bug in the game from a few patches ago I believe.

I play as Roxolani and my generals have vanilla traits and skills. No support for Nomadic tribes yet or is this on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by n3007 View Post
    I play as Roxolani and my generals have vanilla traits and skills. No support for Nomadic tribes yet or is this on my end?
    I just tested Roxolani and I got the TTT skills, so it must be a mod conflict on your end.

Update: Added some missing Caesar in Gaul scripts.
    Fixed CiG Rome faction cursus honorum to be in line with other CH changes.
    Last edited by Dresden; December 19, 2013 at 09:52 PM.

Update:
    Added differentiation to second tier attack traditions.

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Are these changes save game compatible or no?

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Yes they are save game compatible.

Update:
    - Fixed some agent trait bonuses (thanks to Xilo for being meticulous in testing).
    - Added some bonuses to Roman triumph trait.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Dresden - I notice that the "cursus_honorum_trait_junctions" table is removed and the text files "character_skill_node_sets.loc" and "character_trait_levels.loc" is this intentional in the new update? just so that I can update "all in one" mod, thanks
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; December 22, 2013 at 03:24 PM.

Hello, i was using you'r mod from steam with mod manager (version for 1.8) after Radious did update his mod to 1.81 it has stop working, don't even know why.
    So i unsubed and then subed new one for 1.81, and now it works ... BUT MY GENERALS WITH 7 LVL have a freaking 0 talents or Traits !!! WTF can i get them back ?!

Is there some cheat that can add me some skill points ? i don't want the xp just pure POINTS TO SPEND .
    Last edited by Klierowski; December 22, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.