Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Laetus

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Nov 29)

Only in english?

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Nov 29)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulvar View Post
    Hello! First I want to thank you for such an amazing mod.
    Second, I have a question what tables I should check to modify General XP gain for governing the province?
    You have to modify the export experience lua file if I remember correctly
    Quote Originally Posted by A3you View Post
    Only in english?
    If someone wants to make a translation pack, they are more than welcome.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Battlefield's Avatar Civis

I am wondering if anyone still has a patch 17 version of this mod. I would really appreciate it if you can upload it. Thank you.
    Rome Total War mods
    INVASIO BARBARORVM | Roma Surrectum | Rome Total Realism
    Medieval 2 Total War mods
    Stainless Steel | Europa Barbarorum II | Broken Crescent

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
    "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield View Post
    I am wondering if anyone still has a patch 17 version of this mod. I would really appreciate it if you can upload it. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Should be Patch 17 compatible.
    Works for me with patch 17

Updated for todays patch, let me know if there are any issues thanks

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Wow Dresden, love your dedication.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Hello, how do I install this mod? Copy the one file into my data folder?

Captain Orange's Avatar Libertus

I just want to confirm if this is updated to 2.3.0.18513. The game says this file is suspicious (or outdated).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
    I just want to confirm if this is updated to 2.3.0.18513. The game says this file is suspicious (or outdated).
    As far as I can tell, this mod is fully compatible with the latest version of the game (Patch 19) as of May 14th. If the launcher/mod manager is still giving you trouble, double-check your mod list to make sure you're subscribed to the most recent version of this mod and not an older version.

Captain Orange's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by LordLurch View Post
    As far as I can tell, this mod is fully compatible with the latest version of the game (Patch 19) as of May 14th. If the launcher/mod manager is still giving you trouble, double-check your mod list to make sure you're subscribed to the most recent version of this mod and not an older version.

I'm just using the user.script for my mods. When I checked the logs, it says pack is either unknown or outdated. I downloaded it from the link in the first page, I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
    I'm just using the user.script for my mods. When I checked the logs, it says pack is either unknown or outdated. I downloaded it from the link in the first page, I'm pretty sure.
    In this case I don't think I can help you very much, as I use the Steam Workshop version of the mod. If you can't get the version hosted here to work, try the Workshop version.

Updated to hopefully work with the ancestral beta, let me know if there are any issues. Thanks!

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

Updated
    - Fixed army traditions for new DLC campaign
    - Fixed missing agent background skills

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated June 26)

You are awesome dude.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Coming to this rather late, but playing as the Horde tribes and taking advantage of the general and army traits that increase range, I found that once you promote a general to their 4th title (in the politics screen), which is Warband Leader or some such, they start getting increased range. All well and good, except that you end up with Saka Cataphracts and Royal horse archers that have 800+ range. Worse, they don't actually have 800 range. Rather, their previously impressive range of 250+ seems to reset in actual practice while reporting a range of basically the whole map, they end up reverting to firing at a pretty standard range. I can't think of any other mods I'm running which would affect this, any possible solutions?

Default Re: Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod (Updated Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Radious version submod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?634198

Although, if you load this mod first (and it should, with the aaa_ name) it will work either way.
    I know I'm necroing and making a revival of the dead here, but I want to ask if you got a copy of that file. All the radious subforum was closed for all that troubles with the admin and I can't download the submod that make the mod compatible. I really appreciate any helpp