Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITWE tool experts see here what we ask for if you want to help us.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: ITWE tool experts see here what we ask for if you want to help us.

Antioch in 10th century.

So if anyone interests.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Hoping for it costs nothing.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Once again i have only promises. We constantly ask for help that never comes. _Tartaros_ tries his best but he is noot an IWTE tool expert. Xholycrusader recieved our early makings 3 years ago but never even bothered to sent a reply that he refuses to help.
    From our side we halp in what ever section we can other mods. Instead we recieve refusal even for tiny help in that section.
    This is my last apeal for help. TGC goes for ending for me if help wont come.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Where does the Antioch model come from?

I am currently engaged in establishing a Constantinople map. After finishing the IWTE impelmentation (I am expecting that there will be... difficulties) I would be happy to collaborate here- Thessalonika and the Balkan settlements woild be my preffered follow up since I was planning on doing those regardless and you seem to have a lot of work done for them already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12