Thread: Medieval Total war Better Faces for Women Mod ...

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Medieval Total war Better Faces for Women Mod ...

Hi, fellas...

Ages ago I had a Mod from someone that changed the faces of the women in MTW so they looked less like they were at death`s door. I can`t even remember the name of it now. Anyway, does anyone know of any mod that has better faces for the ladies. I`m not looking for a Mod that changes anything else at present.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Medieval Total war Better Faces for Women Mod ...

MTW Redux makes princesses very... princesslike.

See MY AAR for an example.

Regards,

Cyprian

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Humble... Have you not been barking up this tree before, and did I not reply on this very stuff back then? Not much have changed since, save Redux. Cyprian is right, if you don't like or care for the standard MTW-princesses there are probably only one real option here - that is using the Redux-girls...

Apart from Cyps princess-picture (in his Spanish-AAR), I don't have any other pictures at this point, save this one (below), it should give you and others a general idea what to expect on that note with Redux. There are even pagan and Muslim girls included too (then I ran out of excuses to include some more girls). Of course, using and installing Redux in a traditional sense means that you can then kiss 'ol standard MTW good bye, as Redux will then change the game all over (although, I kind of fail to see how that is a bad thing?).

To the left are the princess-strat pieces and to the right are partial portraits on some Redux-princesses (Christian)...

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; January 14, 2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: English!

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

I'm updating this thread... Everyone knows that the princesses and their looks are easily the most important part of MTW!

Seriously, if we include this one - there have been 3 full/dedicated threads on essentially this very subject to date - if memory serves. And, I totally admit that I always prefer my princesses hot and yummy too. The point is that I just remembered that I actually did create a picture with lots of RX-princesses last year (which can serve here as a sample) - and that would be this one below...

If you like and want princesses such as these, in your personal MTW-game... You will have too grab a copy of Redux and (manually) locate the princess-portraits in that package and then place them at the right place/portrait-folder in your game - in order for it to happen. To date, Redux is (probably) the only work for MTW that actually offers a full out 100% functional and original alternative on the princesses (portraits) and their pieces on the strat-map (yup, evidently it was that important to me!). Its a full package. Now, if you just want to go for the princess-stuff or the full Redux-experience is up to you...

The alternative for MTW-princesses and their looks is there... At last!

- A