Page 8 of 364 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Version 1.7 Patch 05 (Hotfix) released: 25-08-2015

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Too many fights all in ones they get beaten easier with them as 2 they can each go after one and last longer

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Data Error in MOS v1.6.1 patch exe. file is broken

I'm getting this error when trying to open 1.6.1 patch PART 2 part 1 opened fine but with part 2 I keep getting this message. I used 7zip manager to open. Can anyone help? Thanks

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rtboy214 View Post
    Data Error in MOS v1.6.1 patch exe. file is broken

I'm getting this error when trying to open 1.6.1 patch PART 2 part 1 opened fine but with part 2 I keep getting this message. I used 7zip manager to open. Can anyone help? Thanks
    Try downloading from this LINK which is also mentioned in the Opening Post.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Hey everyone, love MOS and been using it for a while, but at every update I have to change myself the game so it reflects what I want...

is there a possibility to add this little submod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Trailer/page8 (the author hasn't showed for years so I guess we could use his work...

and also this mod (which makes the computer slow down A LOT but it's fine with me !! )
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...S-1-12-)/page5

And also that one :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...bove-RELEASED!

Would be awesome to have them in MOS (so I don't have to it manually at each update )

Thx anyway great Submod !!

Cya
    Last edited by Anorfwael; December 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

hi, I am new on twcenter, but when I tried to make the MOS 1.50 full install Download. it said that the file his deleted.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Anorfwael View Post
    Hey everyone, love MOS and been using it for a while, but at every update I have to change myself the game so it reflects what I want...

is there a possibility to add this little submod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Trailer/page8 (the author hasn't showed for years so I guess we could use his work...

and also this mod (which makes the computer slow down A LOT but it's fine with me !! )

And also that one :

Would be awesome to have them in MOS (so I don't have to it manually at each update )

Cya
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    MOS v1.6.2 is very close to release and should be on schedule.

I appreciate all the support and feedback. :
    Unfortunately, at some point I have to draw the line and say 'no more edits/material for this release' and publish what is completed at that point.
    Otherwise, it will never be released.
    If the item regards CTDs or other game breaking issues, then it will be addressed immediately.
    Game balancing and 'eye candy' tend to be moved lower on the priority list, especially so close to a release date.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by marcofar View Post
    hi, I am new on twcenter, but when I tried to make the MOS 1.50 full install Download. it said that the file his deleted.
    Welcome to the TWC forum!

Try to download the file from this site:
    http://neuron.tuke.sk:8081/
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

it works, thank you

It's fine I'm doing this work by myself, I understand.
    But I'm not a candy eye... look at registration date. I don't post a lot but I play TATW since it was released.
    And I can say some of the submods in MOS are totally useless...
    But that's only my point of view.
    Good luck with final release.
    cya

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Anorfwael View Post

And also that one :

Cya
    First Mod is a great idea! But the arrow one is horrible! It would slow down lower end machines way to much. Definitely not worth. And the last one is questionable. I think it should be optional as I know people like me, who do YouTube would get copyright strikes from music out of LOTR.

Huge problem. I did the MOSv1.5 full install, and upgraded with 1.6.1 and now all I am getting is unspecified errors when I attempt to battle. It does not even load them. It just crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeValois View Post
    Huge problem. I did the MOSv1.5 full install, and upgraded with 1.6.1 and now all I am getting is unspecified errors when I attempt to battle. It does not even load them. It just crashes.
    Run Cleaner.bat file located in your M2TW/mods/ Folder where MOS is installed.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Run Cleaner.bat file located in your M2TW/mods/ Folder where MOS is installed.

I tried this, and it said that it could not find the keys.dat

I deleted the geography_new.db, but can not find the .txt version. This is what the README said.

I deleted the geography_new.db, but can not find the .txt version. This is what the README said.
    Do not delete the geography_new.db file, it is needed for the new campaign map, only the geography_new.txt file is deleted by Cleaner.bat file.

Restore geography_new.db file back from Recycle Bin.
    Try this if you haven`t done so already:
    Disable daylight saving settings, if you have Windows 7, 8 or Vista, go to Control Panel, Clock, Date and Time, Change the time zone, Change time zone, uncheck `Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Savings time`. Apply and OK.

If you have Windows XP, simply double click the “clock” time display in the lower right of the windows task bar. In the “Date and Time Properties” dialog box click on the “Time Zone” tab. Below the map uncheck the box labeled “Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving time.” Apply and OK.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Do not delete the geography_new.db file, it is needed for the new campaign map, only the geography_new.txt file is deleted by Cleaner.bat file.

Restore geography_new.db file back from Recycle Bin.
    Try this if you haven`t done so already:
    Disable daylight saving settings, if you have Windows 7, 8 or Vista, go to Control Panel, Clock, Date and Time, Change the time zone, Change time zone, uncheck `Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Savings time`. Apply and OK.

If you have Windows XP, simply double click the “clock” time display in the lower right of the windows task bar. In the “Date and Time Properties” dialog box click on the “Time Zone” tab. Below the map uncheck the box labeled “Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving time.” Apply and OK.

I already attempted this with TATW vanilla when it happened to that. It is currently off. I am going to try a reinstall.

Rhudaur armour values are a little messed up. Visually there's 3 tiers, cloth over mail (Scouts, Pikes, Hillmen), studded leather over mail (Axemen, Heavy Axemen, Swordsmen), and then studded leather over mail with partial plate (Nobles).

Hillmen and Axemen are a tier too high (5 and 7 armour when they should probably be 3 and 5 respectively)

Heavy Axemen and Swordsmen are a tier too low (3 and 3 armour when they should probably be 5 and 5 respectively)

Also, Axemen attack is way too high and they have no shield value (likely copied stats from Heavy Axemen).
    Last edited by Kolaris8472; December 18, 2013 at 05:24 PM.

Icon4 Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

OK, I reinstalled 1.5 and 1.6.1, ran the cleaner twice, but it still crashes with an unspecified error. I use the 1.6.1 icon, and the cleaner says the keys.dat is missing. The RUN THIS AFTER INSTALL.bat says the strings.bin, map.rvm (both), descr_geography_new.txt, and keys.dat (again) are missing.

I found that running the cleaner after each patch (or in general) actually messed up my install (Windows Vista, no VAC). I just installed them back to back and it runs fine.

OK, I reinstalled 1.5 and 1.6.1, ran the cleaner twice, but it still crashes with an unspecified error. I use the 1.6.1 icon, and the cleaner says the keys.dat is missing. The RUN THIS AFTER INSTALL.bat says the strings.bin, map.rvm (both), descr_geography_new.txt, and keys.dat (again) are missing.
    Aren't you supposed to install the 1.6 upgrade after you installed 1.5 before patching to 1.6.1?
    The way you wrote it:
    1.5 -> 1.6.1
    but I think it should be
    1.5 -> 1.6 -> 1.6.1

this is just a guess from me