Page 34 of 364 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637383940414243445984134 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Version 1.7 Patch 05 (Hotfix) released: 25-08-2015

Civis

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.2 for Third Age 3.2 released 25th Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXeon View Post
    To be honest I see no reason to use this. It is WAY more trouble that it's worth, with the countless amount of bugs, the ability to play as the fellowship removed, etc...
    I used to think that way too, but honestly MOS is so much better than TATW Vanilla. The vanilla version is never updated and is unfinished whearas the MOS team is extremely dedicated to bring a great world to life in total war!

Civis

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.2 for Third Age 3.2 released 25th Dec.

Why is it that the certain settlements further away from the dwarves have a high dwarf population (such as Barketta and that settlement in the Border Lands region) but the settlements really close to the ered Luin dwarves have like 1 or 2% dwarves?

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

I cant play campaign at all on 1.6.2 i know i have installed correctly and i have downloaded all the patches

Quote Originally Posted by Alertoverlord View Post
    I cant play campaign at all on 1.6.2 i know i have installed correctly and i have downloaded all the patches
    Did you runned cleaner.bat after the installation(if you didnt, run it)?? (Does it give you any error messages when you try to start a campaign) and also if you had installed it correctly you would be able to play campaing so obviously you have done something wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Alertoverlord View Post
    1) What Windows do you have?

2) Is your M2TW a Steam or non steam version?

3) BEFORE installing MOS, did you test can you start a campaign in your TATW 3.2?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Man I am having issues, I did a clean install of MTW2 and kingdoms then I successfully installed and play tested third age total war 3.2 then I used the torrent and downloaded MOS 1.6.2 made sure before I installed I followed the install thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ctures-%21-%29 changed the TATW.cfg at the top to say mod-mods/americas changed the file name from Third_age_3 to americas I am using the bat file to start the game. I can play everything except the campaign.

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

windows 7 64 and steam

wow i ran the cleaner and it works. Since i did a clean install of all of it why would i have to run the cleaner?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by adamshazm View Post
    wow i ran the cleaner and it works. Since i did a clean install of all of it why would i have to run the cleaner?
    It make the game to use the newest MOS files instead of the vanilla TATW/older MOS files. Or, in other words, it makes it work, that is why

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Greetings, this sub mod is simply great, do you plan for the future on adding also the new custom settlements of the latest unofficial patch?

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Playing Elves in 1.6.2. I used to get those "traitor to our people" messages too often to my taste (mostly single unit armies defect).
    Where can I remove possibilities to defect an army? I don't think it is possible to just be a "traitor" in a middle of Mirkwood
    No Elf would do that in that situation.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Principe Alessandro View Post
    Greetings, this sub mod is simply great, do you plan for the future on adding also the new custom settlements of the latest unofficial patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Leo's new version was released after I published this version of MOS.
    The new custom settlements will be in MOS v1.6.3 which will be released after the holidays and evaluating feedback from this release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    Coding on MOS v1.6.3 will begin in about a week.
    Should a major bug be reported I will release a fix as soon as possible, of course.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Windows
    Steam Version
    Yes
    Mos worked fine for me before installing 1.6.2

Could anyone do a how to video ? or a source of one please ?

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    Erech is one of the settlements that can recruit Blackroot Vale Archers so I don't think it's suppose to be locked.

PS: If Non of your settlements are upgradable try the Bug Fixer 1 & 2 patch.
    i installed both bug fixers before posting :/ i dont mind waiting for 1.6.3, though ive had my dad playing 6.1 since mid december and id been hyping at him about 6.2 haha

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

My earlier questions where never answered
    Last edited by Incredible Bulk; January 01, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Out of curiosity, does MOS change anything about the spawn chance/incidence of the One Ring? I'm on 1.6.0 (continuing a campaign from a few months ago that I would rather not restart) as Mordor, and there's been no sign of as of turn 130 (playing with Early Invasions enabled).

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Quote Originally Posted by Andkat View Post
    Out of curiosity, does MOS change anything about the spawn chance/incidence of the One Ring? I'm on 1.6.0 (continuing a campaign from a few months ago that I would rather not restart) as Mordor, and there's been no sign of as of turn 130 (playing with Early Invasions enabled).
    from a few months back?

then that's probably some incompatibility problem
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Greetings & a Happy New Year to everyone!

Congratulations & Thanks for 1.6.2! Just finished installing; everything seems fine as of now...

Just wanted to ask one thing- there are plenty of units for DI that are the same as the existing ones. Also, there are several Merc units that appear to serve no purpose. Are they really essential?

Now to conquer Middle Earth for the Dwarves!

Qba's Avatar Biarchus

Code:
    Official MOS v1.6.2 released!
    This is an upgrade to MOS v1.50 and thus requires and existing working version of that mod to have been previously installed.
    So, that means, install MOS v1.50 + MOS v1.60 + MOS v1.6.1.

Version 1.6.2 is a full install and should be installed as follows:
    I think that this part in OP is misleading, because we have two opposite statements:

1. MOS v1.6.2 "is an upgrade to MOS v1.50" (not standalone)
    2. MOS v1.6.2 "is a full install" (standalone)
    Vae Victis!