Page 11 of 364 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Version 1.7 Patch 05 (Hotfix) released: 25-08-2015

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Quote Originally Posted by High Fist View Post
    Don't know if this is this is the spot to report these kinds of bugs but...

Woodland Wardens haven't got sprites.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    This is a known issue and, if I remember correctly, is already fixed in 1.6.2, which should be released by the end of the month.

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Grand so, they're a nifty unit.

'nother question: Why do Mirkwood Stalkers cost more than Mirkwood Spearmen, but have three less shield defense and one less charge?
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches

Can we expect Sunday 1.6.2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by High Fist View Post
    Grand so, they're a nifty unit.

'nother question: Why do Mirkwood Stalkers cost more than Mirkwood Spearmen, but have three less shield defense and one less charge?
    my guess would be because they are Armor piercing which is really important

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfRomania View Post
    Can we expect Sunday 1.6.2 ?
    A Stylix is never late, nor is he early, his patch arrives precisely when he means to.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Kindjal83's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Veteraan View Post
    A Stylix is never late, nor is he early, his patch arrives precisely when he means to.

Indeed,Veteraan, my friend... Indeed!

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Only King Kong is Always Late

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Playing Elves of Lorien! I would like to report some bugs: Stylix i noticed in the changelog of 1.62 that you fixed some units voices issues but i found other units with this issue too:Specifically:Blackroot Vale archers Volunteers (in my gondor campaign),Rohan volunteers,Eored Horsearchers volunteers and Riddermark skirmishers volunteers(i acquired these rohan units from the diplomatic meeting)Also i am not sure but i think that when I reached Helms Deep the video didn't showed up

PS:lol Ngugi

Libertus

Hi, I'm playing MOS as HE. Mordor destroyed Lorien, and card showed up, that I can ressurect them. Some turn later I conquered Lorien capitol, but nothing happened. What should I exactly do, to ressurect faction?

Hey i have a problem with MOS 1.5 and 1.61 I installed everything like I was supposed to
    when I try to start a new campaign with a faction it just brings me back to the main menu any help would be greatly appreciated

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Had the same thing but after another install it was fixed. ( Not exactly sure what fixed it tho. )

*Make sure you have deleted the TATW folder in the VirtualStore map. ( Only counts if you have had TATW installed before 1.6.1. Located in your hidden folders default at C:/Users/Username/Appdata/Local/VirtualStore/ProgramFiles(x86)/Sega/Medieval II Total War/Mods/TATW )
    *Make sure you run the Cleaner.bat after every install. ( Only MOS installs )
    *Make sure you have the Daylight saving option on
    *Make sure you have UAC settings on

Hopes this helps.
    Imperium Romanum

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Tric View Post
    Hey i have a problem with MOS 1.5 and 1.61 I installed everything like I was supposed to
    when I try to start a new campaign with a faction it just brings me back to the main menu any help would be greatly appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    Had the same thing but after another install it was fixed. ( Not exactly sure what fixed it tho. )
    deleted text
    Or it's another case of THIS

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stodul View Post
    Hi, I'm playing MOS as HE. Mordor destroyed Lorien, and card showed up, that I can ressurect them. Some turn later I conquered Lorien capitol, but nothing happened. What should I exactly do, to ressurect faction?
    You must control Imladris and Cerin Amroth.
    Due to the map changes when converting to the new map by FireFreak111, the settlement name was not updated.
    In MOS v1.6.2, the capital of the Lorien Elves, Caras Galadhon will be recognized as the capital.
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Is it WAD with MOS 1.6.1 to have 2-3 mins end turn time, even on the first turn? Just wondering, I've tried deleting some scripts and it's still pretty long. I have a 3.5 ghz processor and 16 gb RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by azzinoth104 View Post
    Is it WAD with MOS 1.6.1 to have 2-3 mins end turn time, even on the first turn? Just wondering, I've tried deleting some scripts and it's still pretty long. I have a 3.5 ghz processor and 16 gb RAM.
    It depends if your CPU is Intel or AMD..
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

It seems to vary widely from system to system.
    I have a five year old Dell XPS gaming laptop and the end of turns are just under a minute. (Intel Core2 duo 2.99 ghz extreme edition, 8 gb RAM)
    On my newest desktop about ten seconds.

The M2TW engine does not take advantage of multiple cores, so a higher clock time and good memory seems to be a major factor.

Others have reported end of turn times in your range, but I cannot understand why they are so long.

Edit: Ninja'd by ElvenKind
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    It depends if your CPU is Intel or AMD..
    It's an Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5 GHz. Vanilla takes about 10-20 secs when I last tried.

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

My laptop takes a good while to end turns, thank god for windowed mode. :

Does reforging the Silvan Kingdom give anything other than ents?

This may be completely unrelated to MOS, but why is it that the High Elves are completely useless? I mean, they do nothing at all.
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches

It's an Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5 GHz. Vanilla takes about 10-20 secs when I last tried.
    Try some of these things here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Guide-for-TATW

Large Address Aware Patch for example is good, also, disable Campaign Shadows, turn on v-sync,, disable antialiasing, set Shaders to 2 etc.

What is your GPU and how strong it is?
    Last edited by ElvenKind; December 21, 2013 at 03:41 PM.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Try some of these things here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Guide-for-TATW

Large Address Aware Patch for example is good, also, disable Campaign Shadows, turn on v-sync,, disable antialiasing, set Shaders to 2 etc.

What is your GPU and how strong it is?
    I have GeForce GTX 770 2GB DirectCU II OC 1058 MHz graphic Clock. Thank you for these tips, I'll try it and report back.